• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
  • Wow what a BIG problem to repose them xD.....the green one`s my fav <3 but he freaks me out (i tried 6 times to repose him xD) still tryin` so it will take some time...

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
    Years
  • thats okay :) im fine with that...
    1st time tried to make him look like in his BW pose
    Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...
    =EPIC FAIL
    2nd i tried a "horsy" pose
    =EPIC FAIL
    3rd time
    =EPIC FAIL
    till tommorow i`ll let it like this because in my time zone now it`s 9:30 PM and i have some things to do it`s that okay xD?
    All indexed and ready to use just that they`re too big so you have to compress them or wait till tommorow when i`ll make some more
    You insert them with UNLZ don`t you?

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
    Years
  • EDIT: Oh! Fail on the chest :x
    Yeah the chest it`s stupid but oh well GOD...i`m too tired to sprite right now sorry but i played 8 hours Pokemon Diamond because i finished P and Pt. and just started Diamond (i`m currently at 7th gym)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    This game's concept is amazing. I hope that you finish the game and don't give up.

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
    Years
  • thanks for all your help and advice guys, recently i've been playing pokemon black translated version and it has given me so much inspiration and ideas for this hack. so atm this hack is about to undergo an amazing feat in rom hacking revolution, as i have learnt how to script and how to graphics edit and have managed to fix all gramatical errors, prepare for the next step in rom hacking guys!!!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Gee this sure does look like a pretty hack. The tiles look nice, and so do the overworlds. It's a Ruby hack, correct? And it seems that you can script pretty good, so I'll be sure to play the Alpha once it comes. Though I honestly don't like the idea of 2 hacks... =\ Maybe join it as one...? =P

bladewarz

Starting post right now xD
    Years
  • I like 5 gen pokemon sprite :) and the others sprites like main character is awesome too... Sorry for bad english :\

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
    Years
  • Yes, this is a hack of ruby, and sorry if you do not like the idea but i think that 2 hacks provides allot more freedom within the games, for example being able to choose between the altering games gives you more of a choice do you not think?

and also lots of the pokemon will have unique traits etc. within the games...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Oh, very good overall, I love the graphic look, but I have a doubt, the tile water was not of alucus? Because in the credits, they are not give any of the creators of the tiles. In short, the story I like very much hope to see soon more. Sorry for my bad english :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back