• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
  • hey paradox I'm back from my exams :D and have been going through this thread again. Dude what you should do is first concentrate on one version and then the other. It'll give you some breathing space. Oh yeah and how are the pokedex entries going?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    wow
    hack loooooooks goood
    great style of OW's and stuff =] this could go a long way

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
    Years
  • Sorry guys if i haven't updated in a while i've been busy(family issues) but i just wanted you to know that this hack is still going on and allot of progress is made, most mapping for the alpha is done and all the overworlds are inserted along with all the pokemon needed for the alpha/demo...

today i have some updates, sorry for no scripts as that is about the only thing i have left to do.....
    Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit: expect a release guys in about 1-2 weeks, sorry if ive kept you waiting too long guys :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    You are NOT allowed to use these tiles, they only can be used for MY MMORPG Pokemon Dawn, you stealed it from Red-eX. >_< It says "DONT USE", so take it out...

-PARADOX-

Years
  • Really!!!? omw im so sorry! i had no idea i was given them in a base from shiny ho-oh he just said i could use them. Dude im actually very sorry! are they all from the base like the interiors and the houses and stuff??? or is it just the trees and stuff ??

again im soooo sorry, i will change these as soon as possible! i really do apologise i don't want to be made a thief im really sorry man. Oh and guys, looks like it's back to square one might have to extend the waiting time of the alpha for a few days.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    The trees, the small trees, the headnut trees, rocks, bridge, high grass and the bole are out of our tileset. All the other stuff, like the houses, city ground, arena, pokecenter, indoor tileset and the other things are not out of our tileset. I think you are not responsibly for that, but if you know anyone, who uses our tileset, tell him he is not allowed to. Its written in red letters very very big at the top in uppercase letters "DONT USE", i can't believe that he didn't see this.

-PARADOX-

Years
  • sorry but i honestly did not do this intentionally dude, i actually know how you feel man, im so worried about posting my alpha incase my overworlds are stolen as they are all my own work so i completely understand, dont worry these will be changed asap

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    sorry but i honestly did not do this intentionally dude, i actually know how you feel man, im so worried about posting my alpha incase my overworlds are stolen as they are all my own work so i completely understand, dont worry these will be changed asap

Wow that sucks that you have to start again but if you are worried about people stealing the stuff from your hack, lock the rom by changing the header.

-PARADOX-

Years
  • sorry for no updates these past few days guys(family issues) but i just wanted you to know that i have changed the tiles... and all the overworlds are finished for the alpha, just a few little scripts to tweak and one more city to map out and thats it nearly done...
    i just have some questions to ask you guys....
    1) Which gen of starters would you prefer? or even just which 3 pokemon....
    2) is there anyone who can assist with the making of a title screen?
    3) do you guys like the idea of 5th gen pokemon or just keep it gens 1-4?
    4) Do any of you know how to change things like the intro screen and the professor picture and stuff?

that is all guys, i'll post up some new screens just before the release of the alpha okay guys, so expect a release very soon...

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
  • 1)Put the 5th generetion starters*___* It would be cool
    3) add 5th gen pokemon*__* and gen 4 pokemon too.There are many pokemon which you can replace from the others gens.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • This is shaping up to look awesome, especially in my opinion graphic-wise. Been lurkin' around every updated Progressing Hacks thread, and this is definitely one of the hacks I'm totally dying to try out - one of the top three actually. Keep it up!

Last edited:

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • 1) All 15 if You can, or 3 Unova (Isshu) starters
    2) Not me
    3) 1-5, but not all, and you should add all legendary pokemon
    4) I think I see it on tutorial forum

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Please try your best to finish the hack. As many generation 5 pokemon added as you can! I can tell by the screenshots that you're doing an excellent job at this! Whenever I tried to make my own black/white demake the rom crashed! Downloading for sure when it's done!

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • heyy i could make those title screens you want :) i just need 15 posts before i can show them. if you want me to make them pm me the things you waqnt on the front and ill make them :)

-PARADOX-

Years
  • Humm96: yes i 100% would love you to insert my titlescreen..... thankyou soooo much, ill get that ready asap....

Ultima1: This is not a b/w demake....

UPDATE:This is 1 of 3 updates before i release the alpha 1...
    this update features a couple of screens just to give you guys an idea of the tiles i've inserted, i've also got a few scripts in there too, just to let you know you are able to get all 3 isshu starters....

anyways heres the screens:
    Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope you enjoy!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2013
    rocking hack

This game rocks can't wait to play it btw will all 5-gens pokemon be in this hack that would be so awesome and good lock with your hack

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back