• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon (working title)

What should the title be?

• Pokemon Ribbons and Pokemon Badges

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IanHitodama

Pokemon Chronicles
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Sorry for double posting but Pokemon Ribbons and badges are really supposed to be Pokemon Light and Dark. Anyway the game is about a contest for all coordinators and trainers to enter this contest to see who is the best. But During Dawn or twilight (depends on the version) somethind terrible happens.

Last edited:

IanHitodama

Pokemon Chronicles
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Playable
    Ash
    Misty
    Brock
    May
    Max
    Dawn
    Gary
    Green (Female FRLG Character)
    Gold
    Silver
    Crystal
    Brendan
    Lucas
    Pearl(DP Rival)
    Wally

Last edited:

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    The main pokemon(like Kyogre and Groundon) in Pokemon Dreams should Cresselia, and in Pokemon Nightmares it dhould be Darkrai. Also please don't triple post.

IanHitodama

Pokemon Chronicles
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    The main pokemon(like Kyogre and Groundon) in Pokemon Dreams should Cresselia, and in Pokemon Nightmares it dhould be Darkrai. Also please don't triple post.
    yeah i was thinking of them or absol and gradevoir ( i know there not legendaries but there my favorite pokemon also would you mind helping me with this hack ( i'm still getting used to it) and this is gonig to be a hack of emerald (Dreams) and fire red (nightmares)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I wouldn't reccomend hacking Emerald- It's VERY unstable! you literraly have to back up EVERY TWO SECONDS.

just stick with FireRed

IanHitodama

Pokemon Chronicles
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    I made a beta but when testing it crash my comp. I just got a new one. Plus this was Boring so bye bye pokemon dreams and NM =)

IanHitodama

Pokemon Chronicles
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    SORRY I KNOW I AM SPAMING MY OWN POST BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS FORUM I DONE WITH IT

Back