• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon (working title)

Years
    Serebii and Celibi: I'll merge your two posts together. Please do not double post. There is an edit button there for a reason.

Also, remember to keep all posts in this thread related to the comic. Don't go offtopic.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Give credit to who made the trainer & Lucario sprites, unless you made them yourself.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Serebii and Celibi said:
    Oh and the name could be deon,s amazing adventure with lucario.

Hey Houndoom1.are you new here?

What kind of question is that? Why would you ask me that in this thread ask me that in a PM. No I'm not new here I've been here for months. (read the information in the top right corner where it says Join fdate, Nature, Location etc.

Years
    NEVER give a new trainer a legendary pokemon
    give him a basic pokemon or something just NEVER a legenday
    nothing special
    and I see no credit.
    Improve please?

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Ok there are alot of things wrong with this comic. First off its nice that you have used speach bubbles as they are underated these days, However.
    Your Text is going over the speach bubbles. Please try not to do that as it makes the comic more scruffy. Try to use a non-bold font style and a Pokémon font would look nicer. Those trees are from Viridian forest and therefor are dark and dont fit in with the light enviroment. Your sprite is disgustingly recolored and edited. You really need to try harder. Also give credit to who you nicked that Rukario sprite from, sprite theft is not taken lightly.

2/10

Persona

Banned
    Years
    1. I can't even see the link for the first episode.
    2. As Esupio said, never give a new trainer a legendary pokemon.

I will comment on your comic, once I actually see that episode.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    How he gets the Lucario doesn't even make sense. "Here's your dad's old Pokemon, which just happens to be a legendary Pokemon for no apparent reason."

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    i know it's gray i made the sprite it's a trainer mix and as for lucario he is a very inportant part of the comic and he's no that strong at first like around comic 50 he will be strong

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I'm sorry, but this comic, has no plot, poorly edited sprites, and the starting comic is just weird, nobody would get a legendary, and defiently not lucario.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    i'm telling you people that it has a plot to it that is why Deon got Lucario and umm the last time i check this is my comic and i can do what i want

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I think everyone has said everything bad about this Comic...and We are only trying to help you improve. My First Comic (and most likely everyone else's) was complete rubbish. I was told what was good, bad and ugly. In this Case its...

1. Poor Recoloured Trainer OW's...(with Paint Defaults)...
    2. Over-Lapping Text...(It doesn't look Good)...
    3.That Rucario is not the OW...It is a Party Icon. If you want an OW...PM Me...
    4. Complete Randomness...(Rucario...His First Pokemon? His Mum Just saying 'Ladida have Rucario...Its your Dads...' Isn't Good...First of All Ledgendary...Second...Randomnes...
    5. Its a Generic (Im a sucker for these)...Journey Comics are good as long as you keep them Interesting and Fun. Take Pokemon X, by Recon Dye for Example.
    6. Everyone Starts Somewhere. This is your First Comic. Appreciate Constructive Critisism and Turn it into Better Comics.

Maneachicken

Back