• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon world stereotypes

FlaafyFTW

Researcher of Orange Lore
Years
  • So I'm setting to work on a new piece of fanfiction, and I just began thinking about the wider pokemon world and its stereotypes. More specifically, as Officer Jennys and and Nurse Joys canonically tend to have growlithe and chansey/audino respectively, what other types of people would you associate certain pokemon with?

At the moment I'm trying to think of what a bouncer at a club could have. Like a machoke possibly?
    And then there's campus security. I'm thinking herdier or stoutland.

Thoughts?

Years
  • What kind of characters are you planning on including in your fanfiction? I feel like it would be easier to start there since you already mentioned a club bouncer.

TOKZK

Gen II veteran/breaker
    Years
  • I have a stereotype, but is a bit controversial.
    Hypno is that one guy who drives a free candy van around the ghetto trying to pick up kids

Back