• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:wrath of the exeons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
Years
  • Dan Jumped onto his Ponyta as the sight of smoke came to air.Dan never liked fire. As Dan rode his ponyta. he saw 3 people and stoped.
    "Who are you 3?" Dan Asked"Well whoever you are why are you hear whats that i hear... i hear footsteps you 3 gotta get away from here Now!"
    Dan got back on his Ponyta as started to ride off

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • coming back to reality Robert soon remembered what the boy had said and began to hear the footsteps aswell, and they seemed to be getting closer.
    Looking back at the girl he didn't want to back down fram a fight but he had no choice.
    "We're going to have to pick this up later........but for know we best get out of here"they quickly ran of trying to avoid being seen by whoever it was, For robert and Houndoom Keeping quiet was a day to day activity.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • [OOC] Sorry for the long abscence and lack to finish the fight, but my internets gone screwy, and I can't get hold of a guy- so I can only visit using the schools computers- and given that it's the end of semester, they're hardly free.

Anyhoo-
    -----------------------
    [IC]

Hell screeched to a halt, mere inches away from the man. He looked at her, and reluctantly put his dagger away and started off away from the voice. He called back to her as he and his Houndoom ran.

"We're going to have to pick this up later........but for know we best get out of here"

They dissapeared into the smoke, leaving Hell and Conscience standing at the entrance.

"Well-" Hell huffed as she lowered her Halbred, "this sucks. I haven't had a good fight for awhile."

Her friend sighed.

[Is that all you can ever think about?! What is with you?! Randomly attacking him like that? Seriously, Hell- something's wrong with you.]

As usual, she only laughed.

"Ah, whatever- let's go. We'll see what's up later."

She sped off, while the Gardevoir glided after her- right before halting and stopping the woman psionically.

"Hey!" She spun around and looked back at Conscience, who looked strangely shocked. "...What is it?"

[That voice we heard...]

"Yeah...?"

[It said "You three"...] She looked about. [That means someone else is here.]

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • In a nearby forest of the edge of the village Robert and houndoom finnaly cease running.
    "I wonder what happened to that girl?"

"Its a shame we had to run i was looking forward to a good fight"
    he looked at his houndoom and it was as if they could understand eachother without telecanesis.

[I Know we haven't had a good fight in along time]

"hehe, ah well whats done is done."

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Ack! So sorry, I totally forgot about this! XD

Iyana
    -------------

[So... what now? That one human ran away, and that other one is still there. Shall we continue on our way?] River asked, brushing an ant off of his light blue arm as he did so. He was a bit unsure about these humans, and he would be glad to leave.

Iyana stared at the boy that was moving into the woods, then looked back over to the girl. She shrugged, and then turned around, her back to the village. "Go. Nothing here," she said in a low voice, and then began to walk back into the woods.

The Wartortle watched her curiously, she had been speaking human language for the whole time they had been in this village now, and that surprised him. He was just so used to her speaking in his own language. It was much easier to understand that way; not because it was his language, but because she spoke it so much better.

[What're you thinking about, River?] came Iyana's voice, speaking very much like a Squirtle. It was odd to see... a human speaking like a pokemon, but that is the thing that happens when you're raised by them. River nodded to himself.

[Ah, you're speaking in our language now?] he replied, not answering her question.

Iyana looked back at him for a moment, [It's easier to talk. There's so much human speech I don't remember.]

They were walking through a less-dense part of the forest, there were few large bushes and more grass that trees. Some Pidgey flew overhead, and Iyana caught a couple words from their chattery speech, but Pidgey were so hard to understand with their odd chirps and mumbling.

[I think I hear a creek up ahead, that's all,] said River, pointing to the right of them. Iyana nodded in response, and turned toward the direction he had indicated. Creeks were good spots to take a break.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • After a while they came to a river and found some footsteps leading down-stream.

"Predictable, whoever was following us must have thought we'll head to the ocean. Hehe they don't know us at all , we'll always head to the mountains.Come on lets go."

A second later he heard a twig snap and quickly raised his guard

"Who's there?"

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
  • Name: Trent Retwin
    Appearance: Here
    Pokemon:Sandslash (Ashura)
    Attitude: Black Hearted
    Weapons: Sword, Staff
    History: Unknown

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
  • Can I still join?
    Name : Scottura Wyvern
    Nickname: Dark Angel or Dark for short
    Appearance: Around 5'10, with a bit of a toned body. His skin is slightly tanned from all the time he spends traveling. His eyes are a light brownish-red and his hair is the darkest black. His hair is a bit spiky but really messy. Around his neck is a gunmetal silver necklace or pendant in the shape of a crown. He has a scar coming from his right shoulder blade to his left rib on his back. His clothes are black pants, black long-sleeve shirt with a dragon inprint on the back, black and red sneakers. On his hands are some black fingerless gloves.
    Personality :Although he rarely admits it, Scottura is often quite withdrawn and introspective. He knows that there is a lot that he does not understand about himself, and this causes him to be irritable at times, and sometimes even to snap at friends. He changes for the better once he realizes that there are bigger problems than himself to deal with.
    Past : He cant remember...
    Pokemon : Houndoom
    Weapon : Buster sword, dual guns(two guns)
    Other : Doesn't like being around large crowds for too long.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
  • Yeah it does look soughta' empty. I 'spose me joining might liven it up a bit, or keep it the same.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • If this thread is to be revived, count me in.

[Edit] Actually, on second thought, count me out for the next three weeks. I'm going to Taiwan and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get access to an internet-enabled computer. If you see me active during that time, thenyou can count me in.

Last edited:

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • Name : Hikari
    Nickname: Dante or Hikari Yami (Light and Dark)
    Appearance: https://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=devilmaycry0022ko.jpg
    Personality : Dark/Mysterious
    Past : When he first turned 18, he was walking along a beach, when he found a sacred pokemon egg...when it hatched, a new pokemon came out, it's name was Manafi. Soon after, he adopted it as his own.
    Pokemon : Manafi
    Weapon : Ebony & Ivory (guns)
    Other :
    and please start again

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back