• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X&Y Elite Four Battle Theme (fanmade by me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2013
    Hi there guys!

I'm pretty much new in this forum, but I was already a huge fan from the pokémon franchise since pokémon red and green!

I'm not sure if I'm at the right section, but I just wanted to share my love for pokémon with you guys by making a sel

I'm currently studying music production and I wanted to try making a Elite Four Battle Theme out of sheer love for it.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I did a good job with this but I hope you guys can enjoy this piece!

Much love! x3

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I'm currently studying music production and I wanted to try making a Elite Four Battle Theme out of sheer love for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEqed8rhcDw

Wops, the video below doesn't work. Any idea how to fix this? D:

To fix the YouTube error, just place the video's unique ID (in this case, yours would be fEqed8rhcDw) by itself between the 2 "

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2013
    Ahhhhh, thanks for the help and this great constructive feedback!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back