• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I can't believe Genius Sonority won't make a similar game again.
    I wouldn't be too sure about that - they may yet make another game (even their website mentions them doing 'another project') and they did PBR so likely another Wii game would be by them - and they like reusing stuff, so who knows? There is a faint chance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    The Orre-region games are my favorite of all the Pokemon games and I'd really like to see another one made (but for Gamecube since I don't have Wii; of course, I could just take my little cousin's since he doesn't use it). I think they could actually take Eldes and make him the new Cipher boss since he seemed pretty disapproving of the ending of Cipher at the end.

I NEVER got bored of battling in Colosseum or XD (except for training through the same zone at Mt. Battle) because the trainers always had different Pokemon, and not the same Pokemon four times and then their evolution (speaking about the fishermen in the gym-based games with six Magikarp or Geodude). That doesn't even count the amazing graphics, either.

Anyway, I've evolved my Eevee into all of the available evolutions except for Umbreon and Flareon. Since Espeon is available in Colosseum and Vaporeon just doesn't match up, my favorite was using Jolteon. I've beat the Mt. Battle challenge in both games but I only remember getting Ho-oh from Colosseum, never being able to choose a starter from XD...

Overall, I don't think XD was as good as its prequel but it definitely wasn't a terrible game. I'd love to see another one come out.

Back