• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XD Screens

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    The images was post in Pokemon XD topic. But I will post some images in my topic of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

The real Lugia was a water/dragon type (i think) pokemon and the Lugia in the game are Dark/Shadow like in Pokemon Collusem(?). But i don't think it look like steel to me. Tell me if I was wrong :/

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    nope, I'm pretty sure yer right, I heard on the nintendo site, that ya need to find the shadow lugia, so and snag stuff again, so yeah its probably colloseum style

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    no no i think you only get to snag lugia and just purify him
    i heard you encounter wild pokemon, itll be like in ff7 style of entering a battle XD

Jolty-kun

Years
    Omg!!, Gonbe is in Pokemon XD? O.O, XO, wow!, i just suspect you cant trade pokemon XD pokemon to ruby pokemon then XD, its awesome though, i mean.. gonbe.., sorry.. just a bit hyper XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Jolteon!!! said:
    Omg!!, Gonbe is in Pokemon XD? O.O, XO, wow!, i just suspect you cant trade pokemon XD pokemon to ruby pokemon then XD, its awesome though, i mean.. gonbe.., sorry.. just a bit hyper XD
    oh crap ur right but ull probably be able to trade the others hopefully, maybe gonbe to ds versions

Jolty-kun

Years
    pokemunna said:
    oh crap ur right but ull probably be able to trade the others hopefully, maybe gonbe to ds versions

Yep, but we'll probably have diamond and pearl then, so, we'll probably of went off them games by then, itd be awesome if you traded pokemon XD pokemon to diamond/pearl, i mean, you probably could.. maybe that would probably mean there could be rukario and the other 4th gen. pokemon on pokemon XD?, now THAT would be awesome XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    original lugia was fly/psychic. I think this is only a shadow lugia so once purified it will probably be regular. Also Munchlax being in the game does not really mean it will be captured. Munchlax in the picture looks like it just says "*snore*". also munchlax was in Dash but that didnt mean you catch him. Also D/P is coming out months after XD because XD has a release date and D/P doesnt.Also XD is for GC and GC can only trade to GBA and GBA cant trade to a DS so XD and D/P will not be able to trade with each other.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    sorry about this but when i posted them screens, it was the first screens i had seen of it and i thought i had found sumthin and i didnt think twice to post it here and i am sorry if you have already had these screens and i am sorry for the steel type lugia thing i didnt know if it was steel or dark type cuz of the the little eye thingy's they got a little chrome thing goin on there the post was juss really rushed, well n-e- ways for any errors in my post i appoligize, thank you

patey

teh virus of osiris -0369-
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    hmmm your all talking rubbish [well from what i heard] lugia is going to be a dark type
    and it is going to be catchable what abnout ho-oh tho? that is not really that famous

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    patey said:
    hmmm your all talking rubbish [well from what i heard] lugia is going to be a dark type
    and it is going to be catchable what abnout ho-oh tho? that is not really that famous

I don?t think you can catch Ho-oh in it, because it was obtainable in Colosseum. Too bad though, Ho-oh is much better than Lugia. Altough, I really like that Shadow Lugia or whatever it is. I think that it will be purified to normal Psychi/Flying type Lugia. Too bad, because I would love to keep it the way it is now.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    No, Lugia won't be a Steel/Dark type. It'll be a Psychic-Flying like it always was.

And from the looks of it, it's RPG is roughly the same as Colosseum's (which I enjoy).

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Lugia is under the spell of the shadow. It like the shadow pokemon from colemmesem. THey must have use a storger stuff because Lugia is a super powerful legendary.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Somebody get a crate of limes, stat! Those children have rickets.

And that's all I have to say about the game for now, except that sugarshock and zeo are wretched hives of scum and villainy...

Back