• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XD sequel coming to 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    FAKE!

Someone must like using Photoshop then! For a start it would make more sense that they would port it to the Wii/make a new game in the series. Plus, the 3DS game is easily the Mystery Dungeon as it has not had a installment for a few years.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I do hope this is fake, I was hoping for something a little more exciting along the lines of grey or rs remake than XD, not one of the best Spin offs.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Omgosh suicune. Grey/RS3DS wont be out for a long time, give it like 5months, for japan ofcourse.
    am i the only one who dosent really like mystery dungen?!?

True the wii might get this. [/dont think they can do motion control though, thats why :o unless you fling the wiimote to use a pokeball? o.o]
    And dosent the 3DS have better graphics then the wii? I heard it was more powerfull.
    3ds:
    Circle pad - move
    d-pad - camera
    or yeah.
    I just got a 3DS :D /yay for birthdays lmao, im broke.
    I hardly touch consoles, just a bit unconvient?

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    Unfortunately, this game looks fake.

I'd prefer if they brought back the main character from Colosseum. I just don't like the kid from XD. He seems too young.

I realize that XD took place after Colosseum, but still.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    This has been proven to be fake, from what I understand. So I'm just gonna lock this.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back