• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Xmas For My Little Cousin

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Hello Pokemon Community....My name is Samir Mikhail and I'm taking a stab in the dark here and I don't know if it'll work. My 8 year old cousin and I started watching a Pokemon youtuber named Leonhart and she instantly fell in love with Pokemon. This year for Xmas, she wants Pokemon cards. She wants to be a Pokemon master collector and get cards graded and become rich lol I'm a nursing student at Chaffey College in California and I can't afford to buy her these cards. I am not into Pokemon myself, but I made this account just to see if anyone has any extra cards they would like to donate. I'm not looking for anything valuable and I dont't expect anything. i just want to put some cards to put in sleeves, put in a binder, and make her xmas. Or does anyone know of a way to get cheap cards. I also wrote to Leonhart asking the same and will let you guys know if he replies. She into the older version because that's what I pushed her towards lol I don't know any of the new Pokemon, so we watch the old school version on Netflix haha Thanx everyone! Happy Holidays

Last edited:
    Be very careful with asking for handouts anywhere over the internet. No matter what, I'd advise against giving your address out to people online unless you're absolutely sure you can trust them.

Good luck though! I don't think you'll get much help here on PC for that, unfortunately, since many people here are fans of the franchise themselves and would probably want to hold onto their cards (or no longer have them at all, as is the case for a lot of long-time fans). Glad you're enjoying the series nonetheless and welcome. =)

Back