• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon XY PC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Wow! I am eagerly waiting for the Beta version to come out.Keep up this project going..

PSYqualiac

King of Eatos!
    Years
  • Am I dreaming? *pinches self* Ow! No!

HE'S BACK!!! *dances around hooting randomly*

.. Okay, I'm done.. Welcome back! Thanks for the info, and while I was looking forward to playing the story of X/Y, this sounds good too! Now I actually have to play the handheld system to get the story.. ugh lol.

Wish I had the time and ability to help the team, but for now I'll just be a cheerleader xD

*randomly cheers random things in attempt to inspire the team*

CHEERLEADERS ARE IMPORTANT TOO! *Cheers with you!*

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Kind of curious to see more screenshots of this, the ones in the OP weren't too eye catching.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • Here I had thought this project had been abandoned...

Thanks a million for the update! Really looking forward to the beta/release! Keep up the great work! :3

Makattack202

guy with the torterra pfp
    Years
  • This defintely looks polished and thought out.

I'll admit-- Those megas leave a bit to be desired, but that doesn't change the fact that this fangame looks like it could end up pretty good.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I am back! TO check progress on this, well... but I do own XY, I just wanna see how this turns out

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • As a former developer for this project i myself wonder if it's dead or not, i was in contact with Flexx but i believe he had to leave the project (i could be wrong tho). Anyways I would still like to work on this so if you still need help PM or message me on Skype (Pokemoner2500)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Is this project still & any ideas when will it release:)egarely waiting & one more thing will it be free without survey>_>

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    I actually wished that i could actually participate in the tripokalon on the game tvt

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back