• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XY series Character discussion thread

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Well , This is simply a thread to discuss all XY character who will appear so far .
    Like their goal , Current development , role , likeability etc etc .
    For example , Why Clemont traveling ? Is he a good character ? If their something you like or hate about him etc ?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I haven't played the games, so I can only judge from what I've heard and from the two episodes of the anime I have seen.

I don't like Clemont's (Citron is what he was called in the episode I saw?) clothes, haha. He should wear something else :p But I guess there might be a story to it or something. Probably more clear in the games, and whenever Ash realizes that he actually is a gym leader. Otherwise, I think Citron seems like a pretty okay if maybe a bit dull character. They could have given him a nosier or know-it-all attitude instead of a general good guy.

Eureka is adorable! I hope they'll try to give her some cool adventures, like they did with Max. Hopefully some that will try to develop her knowledge and will to become a trainer, rather than just having her as the little cute childish girl. EDIT: okay Clemont and Bonnie are their English names. I got it!

Serena, I have hardly seen anything from yet. But what I've seen, I like! She seems a bit like a more May-ish Misty. Hopefully not as easy-going as Dawn but rather a bit more like a mix of Bianca and Barry, actually! That would be fun.

And Froakie is amazing. No arguing. :3 And MegaBlaziken, aaaah.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Well , This is simply a thread to discuss all XY character who will appear so far .
    Like their goal , Current development , role , likeability etc etc .
    For example , Why Clemont traveling ? Is he a good character ? If their something you like or hate about him etc ?

i think they want to test a travel character that use science alot. and make gadget. most time people who follow ash are only useful in breeding and ribbons or just be annoying

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I was wondering Who was battling clemont at the Gym in the preview ???
    Does Lumoise city has another gym leader or Clemont was battling a challenger .
    May be , Clemont traveling to see other gym Leader & trainer's battling style So he can become a better Gym Leader .

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Should I hope that a regular character in the anime will actually have a love interest this time? It would be a nice refreshing change from the baby Ash that doesn't understand anything.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I doubt Ash will ever understand that someone likes him. That BW episode when he and Iris fought tells us that he can actually have some idea of the feelings of others though. :p

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    We should discuss rival as well !
    Honestly , I believe Ash should have 2 rival in XY series -

-An arrogant and serious minded girl who has a Delphox.

-A calm boy with Chesnaught .

I think the female rival should also has gyarados which she use as a flying transport.
    After all, Gyarados confirmed to be flying in the game .
    And , I love the idea of a flying Gyarados ever since I saw that dragon in ''Tokyo Raven''.

Back