• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow hack: Pokemon Yellow Plus (151 Hack+Surfing Pikachu)

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Apr 19, 2023
Man, this hack is great. I have a question: where exactly is jynx? I'm searching for her but she isn't appear yet...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
hello, seems like you replaced the poke doll with moonstone in the mall.
Question is, where else do i get it if i want to trade it for TM31.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
I don't remember but ok since the rockets still blocking the way, i'll see to it later.
By the way, thanks for the hack !
Also if possible i would like to see another version too ! the version with Danny-E 33 "Gen. II graphic" but with this setting of simplicity.
anyway nice to replay the old game again !

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 15, 2019
Is there any chance you could put wild pikachu, bulbasaur, squirtle, and charmander in the game? I want to get one of each stage of evolution but sadly gen 1 dittos are prudes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 15, 2019
Nope it has to be a Pokedoll from the celadon mall and there are no random Pokedolls in the game they are only sold their so the TM for Mimic is unobtainable.

Last edited:
Years
Is there any chance you could put wild pikachu, bulbasaur, squirtle, and charmander in the game? I want to get one of each stage of evolution but sadly gen 1 dittos are prudes.
Maybe, might make an optional patch for 1% wilds near where you obtain them from the npcs

Nope it has to be a Pokedoll from the celadon mall and there are no random Pokedolls in the game they are only sold their so the TM for Mimic is unobtainable.
That's unfortunate, I'll have to address that in the next update, no telling when I'll find the time, working six sometimes seven days a week this season!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Very good, just what I was looking for, do you know if there is a similar hack os Gen II? Would be great a 251 hack

Years
Very good, just what I was looking for, do you know if there is a similar hack os Gen II? Would be great a 251 hack

None that I know of, but I don't look into gen 2 hacks much, Crystal Clear is just too good to need any more lol

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2021
Hey could someone please maybe pm me the location of mew? I have all 150 Pokemon but cant seem to find the last one ^^. Would greatly appreciate it!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 22, 2020
Were you able to catch the mew? I've been walking non stop at the same level where mewtwo was and can't seem to run into one.

Back