• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Yellowification

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    ...god, I'm good at rom hack names...

Hey all...I'm new and this is my first attempt at a actual working rom hack...

This is going to be a yellow remake with special added features(most likely bugs), obviously, i am working on my own...so at the moment there is very...VERY...basic scripting going on.

And I want to see how much I can do without any help.

This isnt an attempt to rip off or out do anyone...its my favourite classic game :) and i believe it needs an update.

Features:
    All the differences Yellow had from Red/Blue.
    More.
    If I figure out how to do it...I'll take the suggestions given to Master_Z about changing the sprite after the pikachu is recieved.
    And So On.

Current Progress:
    I started this hack around 4 hours ago 5pm 26/4/09 and have only just got Oak to say what I want and activate the Catching a Pokemon event which is actually catching a weedle.

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Nice name...We've been getting many yellow remakes lately...Good luck with this...And nice name...

EDIT~I said nice name twice intentionally...

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    LOL There are so many of these remakes of Yellow lately but I can't wait to play all of them and compare!! Good luck with this. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Well judging by the difficulty of scripting...I dont think mines gonna be in the top 3 atleast lol

Edit: Struggling with the scripting atm lol...I am trying to make them both look the correct way when the pokemon attacks...but they either only look one way...or the converstation stops lol

Edit 2: Got them to look in the right direction...now after oak leads you to his lab, the door opens...they dissapear and nothing happens...i need a hint or something lol

anyone know how to fix at all? :o

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back