• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you would like to OWN

Manaphy.10

Not Your Average Gamer
Years
  • Umbreon. I could really use someone to accompany me anywhere, and guide me everywhere.

Ubreon is a good choice. I prefer Espeon though, so I would pick Espeon.

These would also work for me though:

Ralts
    Alakazam
    Manaphy
    Eevee
    Bulbasaur
    Delcatty

Some Pokemon I would NOT choose are these:

Steelix
    Onix
    Tyranitar
    Aggron
    Mamoswine (lol)
    Gyrados

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2012
    I would like to own a Pikachu and a Persian. They both seem to be well minded Pokemon, and would like to have them around as pets, and not to train.

To train I would like to have a Blaziken - as the head of the team. Pidgeotto - for aerial battle, and to fly me to towns, I need to be flown to. Glaceon - Because they would be helpful in battle, when battling in water, environments. Raichu - Great for battles against Pokemon, that don't fare well with lightning, attacks, and a well rounded Pokemon. Grovyle - Great for speed and agility, and would work well against rock and water Pokemon. Blastoise - Could use to get across, oceans, and would work well against, rock type of Pokemon.

So that's the type of Pokemon I would want. Can't wait to see what others want. :)

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Ideally, I'd like to own a Gengar, a Lucario, an Arbok, an Umbreon, and a few more. I have a passion for Dark, Psychic, and Ghost-types, so I'd probably end up having several from each of those types.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Jigglypuff, Dewgong and Cloyster. Jigglypuff because it is my favorite, Dewgong because it's Dewgong and I could ride it and rule the ocean and finally Cloyster because Cloyster is tough as hell and is the king of the seas.

Pokemon you would like to OWN

Last edited:
    Back