• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingrall

advaced trainer
Years
maybe you can use some of this sprites
yugi_stand_north.gif
yugi_stand_south.gif
yugi_stand_east.gif
yugi_stand_west.gif

weevil_stand_north.gif
weevil_stand_south.gif
weevil_stand_east.gif
weevil_stand_west.gif
tea_walk_south1.gif
tea_walk_south2.gif
tea_walk_east1.gif
tea_walk_west1.gif
tea_stand_north.gif
tea_stand_south.gif
tea_stand_east.gif
tea_stand_west.gif
solomon_stand_south.gif
seto_walk_south1.gif
seto_walk_south2.gif
seto_stand_north.gif
mai_stand_north.gif
mai_stand_south.gif
mai_stand_east.gif
mai_stand_west.gif
joey_stand_north.gif
joey_stand_south.gif
joey_stand_east.gif
joey_stand_west.gif
bonz_stand_north.gif
bonz_stand_south.gif
bonz_stand_east.gif
bonz_stand_west.gif

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
What (I think) they're trying to do is re-sprite all of the characters in Pokemon style - actually, their Yugi / Atem is WAY, WAY better than the ones from the actual games - I think it's on page 2 of this thread.

BTW kingrall, thank you for not starting a flame war. When I point out flaws in people's posts, they usually start flaming me.

o.O

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Holy crap.
I think Hoppyfred takes control of my threads while I'm asleep. o.O
Wild eagle and Pokemon Luver can be Beta Testers. Kingrall, but you've spammed my thread too much to have enough respect of mine to be a Beta Tester.
Lol Phoenix Wright, awesome :P
Anyway, thanks everyone.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
So, can I help out with the spriting? If you do want my help, I'd rather sprite the monsters than the OW's because...well, it'd be more fun to sprite the monsters and plus, I am terrible at Ow's, more so than I am at scratching.

BTW, I'm turning into a bit of a hypocrite...I criticised kingrall for asking more than once, and I think this is the third time I've asked to help out...

:/

Oh well, I'm just trying to help. If that means I'm a sinner and I need to die...Gah! NO! Don't strike me down, Arceus! I'm too...too froggy to die!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
So, can I help out with the spriting? If you do want my help, I'd rather sprite the monsters than the OW's because...well, it'd be more fun to sprite the monsters and plus, I am terrible at Ow's, more so than I am at scratching.

BTW, I'm turning into a bit of a hypocrite...I criticised kingrall for asking more than once, and I think this is the third time I've asked to help out...

:/

Oh well, I'm just trying to help. If that means I'm a sinner and I need to die...Gah! NO! Don't strike me down, Arceus! I'm too...too froggy to die!

I'd like to see one of your sprites before I accept you...
And, there's a difference between the asking you and kingrall have done. I don't respond to your asking, but I did reply, however kingrall just kept asking over and over again without me replying.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Does the sprite have to be 'Yu-Gi-Oh'-fied? I have loads of sprites I've done, including the concept art (not done by me), but they have NOTHING to do with Y-G-O...

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Okay...I'll PM them to you. Be warned, they are currently being used in a hack.

Do you want the concept art as well? (I didn't make them, but you can compare my sprites to them)

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Do you want the concept art when I PM my sprites to you? (I didn't do the concept art, but my sprites are made for the concept)

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Here's a quick attempt I made on Relinquished. Can I be a spriter?

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Hey, FB, can I be a Beta Tester? If you don't let me, it's okay.

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
Years
Holy crap.
I think Hoppyfred takes control of my threads while I'm asleep. o.O
Wild eagle and Pokemon Luver can be Beta Testers. Kingrall, but you've spammed my thread too much to have enough respect of mine to be a Beta Tester.
Lol Phoenix Wright, awesome :P
Anyway, thanks everyone.

Thank you :D
just msg me, if you need help with the story line or the beta is ready :)

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
LOL

So many people want to be beta testers...

Head count:

prm!3
DemiKid
PkmnTrainerAndy
Wild Eagle
pokemon luver
SethCullen
HarryBlue5
kingrall / dmblax

that's...8 in total. How many are you expecting? Doubt you'll be able to take them all on...

Okay, you've already said you won't have kingrall / dmblax as a beta tester...

pr!m3 to SethCullen have already been accepted by you...

According to your first post you are looking for just one more beta tester...

Which would be HarryBlue5!

I kinda feel sorry for kingrall / dmblax though...the ONLY one NOT to get accepted as a beta tester...

One word comes to mind - harsh.

EDIT: Oh, no, wait, you've now officially accepted HarryBlue5. Shame I took so long typing out this post...

dmblax

Ludicolo
Years
wow i am one person i just join this fourm but i have been liked pokemon for like 7 years and i just asked so u dont have to be mean

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
They might not be the same person. They have different E-Mail addresses on their V-Cards. That could mean anything, though. Anyway, dmblax, you're too late to be a beta tester now. They just needed someone with more experience at spotting bugs.

I'm still liking this hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back