• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djloi

Noob Hacker
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 8, 2017
hey i love yugioh too! I have been thinking making one too (but i m still learning how to hack >,<) but since u already do it..well i hope it come wif a great outcome =)...i support you!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Due to guilt I'm re-starting this hack.

I've felt like I've let a lot of people down by giving up on this. LusterKnight, if you still wish, you can script. Anyone who wishes to be taken off the Team or wishes to join the Team; please PM me.

Thanks, and once I've got the thumbs-up from my team, I'll start working on it again, meaning Screenies very soon.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Heh heh heh.

Score one for Hoppyfred! ^^

Count me in.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Lol, yeah, I meant sprite.

I think I can probably start now, I know I've got some of the first town complete already (with the tiles inserted!) and as soon as I finish that I'll post it here. I just need the confirmation on my current team or arrivals of new team members to set assignments that I either can't be bothered to do myself or I am incapable of doing myself. Of course, I won't tell you which one of this it is when I set you it. :P

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Lol...I knew that XD. What do ya need meh to sprite?

Well, I'm fine with the PM system here, but if you have MSN / AIM I could send you the list of monsters needed to be sprited, and you could select the ones you feel up to doing. ;)
Of course, I'll be sending my others Spriters the same thing.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Whoa! Sorry for my inactivity, since I didn't know this hack was alive again. Well, you can count me back in as a spriter, but now I have a lot of school work on my hands, so I won't be able to work fast.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Same. Plus, I'm in Year 10 and I have a lot of coursework to do and exams to prepare for, so progress will be a lot slower.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Lol Hoppyfred.

I've decided that I am going to start without the confirmation of my team.
I've finally found a little bit of time to work on this, so I'll use it to map.
Progress from me may be a bit slow but it's definitely about time I got this going.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
First town mapping complete, I'm just gunna hand it over to Lucario 9 for a check-up.

DS: Yes, I am. It will follow roughly the same storyline as the final Season of the Yugioh Anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back