• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Yuval (Beta-2 Released)

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, I can't seem to progress past for the second floor of the library, Serina tells me to sit down and when I sit at the opposite side of the table, nothing happens. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?
    No this should not happen. Are you still having the problem? If so, please let me know in the discord server

Days
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hello, I have a question and I'm still new to the pkmn rom games. To my question, if I start playing beta 2 now and have played for a while, can I transfer my save status to a new version?

Days
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    How do I evolve Haunter into Gengar?
    I can't use Link Cable sold in the Electra Island but not successful.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    What level does Pikipek evolve in this? Mine has already past level 14 but it still hasn't evolved yet.

Back