• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Zium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Pokemon Zium was first a Ruby Hack, but was cancelled due to a virus, and barely much was done. I put my Rom Hacking thoughts to the side. But now, the new Pokemon Zium, FireRed hack, is back.
    SLIGHT CHANGE IN STORYLINE, ETC.
    STORYLINE:
    Spoiler:

FEATURES:
    Spoiler:

IMAGES(Images from the Ruby Version only. Images from the Firered Version are coming soon.)
    Spoiler:

GLITCHES
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blaze Heatnix

Aura Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    HaHa! I knew I would find you here EBAfan! It's me karcoom, except that im using my brother's account. XD Im way too lazy to make my own. LOL! Anyway, this hack sounds intresting! I wish I could help since you saw how great my scripts are, but, I think there are better people then me... unless you really need my help then ok, im in! But the hack is pretty good so far. Wish you good luck on it, nice screens too~

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    HaHa! I knew I would find you here EBAfan! It's me karcoom, except that im using my brother's account. XD Im way too lazy to make my own. LOL! Anyway, this hack sounds intresting! I wish I could help since you saw how great my scripts are, but, I think there are better people then me... unless you really need my help then ok, im in! But the hack is pretty good so far. Wish you good luck on it, nice screens too~

Hey karcoom!
    Well I could get use of a scriptor, but let's chat on this when I get a Team Thread up, k?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    @animeFTW
    I dont need mapping, I will be doing the mapping, but I will be needing an OW spriter. I'll be posting a Team Thread soon, I'm just too lazy to do it know ;P.

Hey karcoom!
    Well I could get use of a scriptor, but let's chat on this when I get a Team Thread up, k?

put at least one fakepokemon in it like in ruby destiny reign of legends if you do make it rock/electric/or ice dragon
    Num 1:
    Not good at drawing

Num 2: It's kinda random having one fake pokemon out of nowhere, so no. not good idea, sorry.

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Great to know that you're making a hack, EBA ;). The story is all right, I'll miss the rival battles though :shocked: lol, though I do recommend adding just a few more tiles other than just the ones from Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    still ruby destiny is a pretty good hack not!! the luiga is a milotic why did thy put a milotic sound on a luiga

Big disgrace makin fun of DJG's first hack.

He did not change Lugia's sound into Milotic. Milotic was replaced by Lugia. Feebas was then replaced by Baby Lugia. this was most likely made for convinience and also so that DJG could replace Lugia into Dark lugia.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Not bad but you should take out some grass from areas like this.
    Otherwise this looks good :)
    Pokemon Zium

Francesca

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    You need to learn more about Mapping SKills. It's okay but it needs more improvement. But if you won't change it then it's perfectly fine,Anyways. The idea of joining a Team is awesome. With secret missions to complete it and many more. It's fun to finish those quests too. :].. I like this hack alot because it's very interesting especially the story..The feature seems okay. I would love to say Good luck on this hack and i really really hope to see more of your updates in this hack.

wiidude645

I'm Just Beast Like That
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2016
    Hey EBA!!! Yes, It's wiidude645 from youtube! I just wanted to tell you, I can help out with mapping! (If youwant...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back