• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    The game I'm making is just going to be called Pokemon. Why you ask, its going to be all the game combined plus more. You are able to catch every single type of Pokemon, able to travel to four regions and do many other Pokemon things.

Story: You start in Pallet town. You have always wanted to follow in your older brothers foot steps, become a Pokemon master. Than one day your mom calls you down from your room. She says Proffessor Oak has a surprise for you and want's to see you. You goto Professor Oaks lab and you go speak to him. He says to pick a Pokemon out the back. There are 9 you can choose from the starters from r/b/g/s/c/rby/sap/e. You enter the lab again and speak to Oak. He says a wide world awaits you. Go and do the Pokemon challenge.

All in all there will be 52 gyms, several 100 trainers and tonnes of other things to do. The regions will be a reflection of the gameboy versions but be roughly 1.5x to 2x bigger. The level up system will be much slower so when you fully complete it our Pokemon lvl should only be at about lvl 70. Also the Pokemon league will be a representation of the show, featuring a trainer based system in which you rise through the ranks. The contest wont be held everyday but once every 2 weeks. You get access to the Elite 4 after you beat all 3 Pokemon leagues. Your brother is the champion.

Now that that is over I'll like to say this. It's going to take me forever.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I have a couple of people but this is just something to do when bord so It wont be done in a few months.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    look i have this same idea but if you can do it go ahead but how about trying to make it for online and make it to were you can be a gym leader that was my idea to do but i am not good at the hacking part i will figure it out someday but for now

Back