• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-=~*::Pokemon_Space_League::*~=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
  • Omega-Brendan said:
    You'll have to play as jake though

Thats fine by us..

Hope my psychic friend didn't cause too much trouble..

**calls Mewtwo into his masterball**

Last edited:

Neko_

Master Of The Fire Pokemon
    Years
  • I'll join for the heck of it.

Name: Kaitlyn
    Description: She is a beautifull young female. very skilled at her age. She wears a white t-shirt over a pair of mid-blue overalls, the leg cuffs slightly rolled up. around her waist she wears a dark brown belt with pokeballs. Six each. Her skills are in breeding pokemon. So battling is less likely to happen unless wanted, or forced to. But beware. Even though she is a breeder, She has vast skills in training pokemon. and her eight badges prove that as well. Appon her back she wears a orchard coored back pack filled with essentual items. mostly food for her pokemon but other items needed for battle purpouses and assorted berries, TMs/HMs and Items.
    Past: At a young age, she begain training pokemon. catching as many and training them all. evedentually she got strong enough to battle the E-4. And Won. Afterwards she found no use into using pokmon for battle so she began a life of breeding them instead.
    Special Stuff: She has the ability to remain under water for 8 minuets. A champion at swimming and excellent psychic abilities
    Pokemon: Lugia, Wailord (M), Dewgong (F), Umbreon(M), Walrien(M), Grumpig (F)

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • I ll Join Too!

Name:Kyusu Jokisuru
    Description:Black hair,Blue Eyes,Wears A Navy Blue Shirt and Khaki Pants with A Navy Blue and Baby Blue Bandana.
    Past: At a young age He Starting Training His Skitty and Staryu who later Evovled.He Then Met and Caught Two Evees One Turning into a Vaporeon,The Other an Umbreon.
    Pokemon:Starmie(M),Vaporeon(M),Delcatty(M),Umbreon(M),Walrein(M),and Sealeo(M)
    Special Stuff:Can Breathe Underwater

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
    Years
  • Neko said:
    I'll join for the heck of it.

Name: Kaitlyn
    Description: She is a beautifull young female. very skilled at her age.(which isn't saying much, since she's not young at all). She wears a white t-shirt over a pair of mid-blue overalls, the leg cuffs slightly rolled up. around her waist she wears a dark brown belt with pokeballs. Six each. Her skills are in breeding pokemon (In other words she watches pokemon mate). So battling is less likely to happen unless wanted, or forced to. But beware(Yes, beware her show-offiness can drive you insane). Even though she is a breeder, She has vast skills in training pokemon. and her eight badges prove that as well. Appon her back she wears a orchard coored back pack filled with essentual items. mostly food for her pokemon but all items needed for battle purpouses and assorted berries(Yes people, you heard right, even the elemental ones that you cannot get n the game), TMs/HMs and Items(Not only that but she has every TM/HM And every Item ever made, Even ones that cannot be sold or bought).
    Past: At a young age, she begain training pokemon. catching as many and training them all. evedentually she got strong enough to battle the E-4. And Won. Afterwards she found no use into using pokmon for battle so she began a life of breeding them instead.
    Special Stuff: She has the ability to remain under water for 8 minuets. A champion at swimming and excellent psychic abilities
    Pokemon: Lugia, Wailord (M), Dewgong (F), Umbreon(M), Walrien(M), Grumpig (F)
    Once I met this terrible, show-offy ***** at an RPG. I thought she was the ultimate show off. But nooo, YOU take the cake in THAT category.

Look! I'm Kaitlyn! I'm the Pokemon Champion!!! I Even have the ultimate master of nature as my slave!!!!! I'm sooo perfect!!! I even have superpowers!!! I can read your mind and breathe water too!!! Hyuck-Hyuck-Hyuck u r a l00z3r!!! I AM EVEN MORE BEAUTFUL THAN JOO!!!!! I HAVE ALL THE POKEMON!!!! AND I CAUGHT THEM A LONG TIME AGO WHEN I WAS 3 AND STUPID AND COULDNT EVEN TALK!!!!!

And no, I'm not just jealous. because I know you're a fattie in real life who can't get any friends so you pretend to be a good person online when really, you're not. Tsk Tsk. *shakes head* I hope someday you'll realize being a show off Isn't getting you anywhere and you'll turn over a new leaf.

This post has been edited by Arcanine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
    Years
  • Name-Ali

Age-12

Gender-Female

Description-
    Blue hair that goes just a bit past her shoulders, blue eyes of a very different color, darker than Normal blue-eyed people's. Light, Blue shirt with patterns on the ends and the sleeves. The sleeves are higher than a T-shirt, but not too high, covering half of the shoulder. Normal bluejeans, a blue mark like a star and a flower on the bottomright. Blue shoes with lightblue laces.Very Mysterious. She does not understand some things, such as computers or television.

Country- ??? (Unknown. some people think she came from a different dimension.)

Past- Not many people know about this girl, but she likes nighttime and the Rain, but seems not to understand, further hinting that she is a stranger to earth.

Special Stuff- Can see better at night than most people, can swim without getting wet.

Pokemon- Female Suicune(Crystal), Female Shiny Umbreon(Chandra) (Note:Rings are blue, not silver.) Male Kingdra, Male Dewgong, Female Vaporeon(Aquana)

(Changed Mah profile. Got bored with it.)

Neko_

Years
  • Uhuh. and your point being?

I think you need to grow up a little before posting any more immature ignorant posts. Gawd. I even laugh at your stupid comments. It's hillarious.

oh and IF you where smart enough to see the beginning of the topic, we are allowd to have a legendary. and having psyhic powers is an ability. Of course most of what you don't understand you make fun of. I won't resort to your low life ways and return the comments.

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Neko said:
    Uhuh. and your point being?

I think you need to grow up a little before posting any more immature ignorant posts. Gawd. I even laugh at your stupid comments. It's hillarious.

oh and IF you where smart enough to see the beginning of the topic, we are allowd to have a legendary. and having psyhic powers is an ability. Of course most of what you don't understand you make fun of. I won't resort to your low life ways and return the comments.
    Shut Up You CRAZY *****!

quite frankly you are the stupid one.Your some stupid Colossal ***** thats walking around around tryingf to get your way neko.I've Got OneThing To Say to You Neko

**** You!

Neko_

Years
  • More immature comments. It's a pitty you have hardly any intelligence. A small kid using big words to make himself feel all big. *sighs* More ignorance.

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Neko said:
    More immature comments. It's a pitty you have hardly any intelligence. A small kid using big words to make himself feel all big. *sighs* More ignorance.
    No I Believe your the Immature one.Your just some tit suckling who thinks you own the place.well I got news for you,this site is no place for immature tit sucklings like you.

And Plz do us All a Favor and

Get The **** Out!
    This post has been eidted by Arcanine.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ali(mika_umbreon) said:
    Once I met this terrible, show-offy ***** at an RPG. I thought she was the ultimate show off. But nooo, YOU take the cake in THAT category.

Look! I'm Kaitlyn! I'm the Pokemon Champion!!! I Even have the ultimate master of nature as my slave!!!!! I'm sooo perfect!!! I even have superpowers!!! I can read your mind and breathe water too!!! Hyuck-Hyuck-Hyuck u r a l00z3r!!! I AM EVEN MORE BEAUTFUL THAN JOO!!!!! I HAVE ALL THE POKEMON!!!! AND I CAUGHT THEM A LONG TIME AGO WHEN I WAS 3 AND STUPID AND COULDNT EVEN TALK!!!!!

And no, I'm not just jealous. because I know you're a fattie in real life who can't get any friends so you pretend to be a good person online when really, you're not. Tsk Tsk. *shakes head* I hope someday you'll realize being a show off Isn't getting you anywhere and you'll turn over a new leaf.

UmbreonxTrainerx said:
    Shut Up You CRAZY *****!

quite frankly you are the stupid one.Your some stupid Colossal ***** thats walking around around tryingf to get your way neko.I've Got OneThing To Say to You Neko

**** You!
    UmbreonxTrainerx said:
    No I Believe your the Immature one.Your just some tit suckling who thinks you own the place.well I got news for you,this site is no place for immature tit sucklings like you.

And Plz do us All a Favor and

Get The **** Out!
    This post has been eidted by Arcanine.
    UmbreonxTrainerx and Ali(mika_umbreon) you two should get a two week ban for swearing, bashing/flaming at a member for no point. And this is not the first time your names have come up about braking the rules. Can you tell me what was a good point in bashing Neko? All I have seen is Neko post in this thread just wanting to join the RP and you two come in and start bashing. And talking about immature members, well you two are the immature members not Neko.
    And before you two post in this thread or any thread read you read the Pokemon Community Rules. And this better not happen again.

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
  • ....besides cursing isnt a form a maturity, it is childish to curse every other word.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back