• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemonhackers breading centre

Years
  • thank you the more customers the more i can get pokemon and breed more and the more high level pokemon i can get you and the pokemon you gave me are perfect for breeding.

Years
  • ok pichu nearly done also the way i do it is increasing the possibility of the pichu being shiny but it still may turn out bad.also get a level 10 or lower pokemon and ill send a kadabra i need you to take the item and store the pokemon in case someone asks for a abra.

Years
  • o.o ok, going to wifi now.
    BTW that eevvee had piokerus :d
    which means it will grow quicker so my method has worked and i can produce pokerus.if need be

pokedict "your egg" is ready plaese make your way to the wifi room thank you

pokedict:please tell me when you have hatched it refunds are accepted if i have sent the wrong pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    I'm not a Pokemon hacker, but can I still bread with some of you guys?

Back