• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemonhackers breading centre

Years
  • oops ill add them now right i need more customers have plenty of pokemon to breed but not a lot of people to give them to and adam i could not use your charmander as it is to young but i have leveled it upto level 5 for you.

Years
  • Huh, how can it make a different pokemon altogether if its bred with a ditto?

You make no sense?

Charmander + Ditto = Baby Charmander?
    take it this way when i breed a level 9 chimchar with a ditto i got chickorita not a baby chimchar where as if i got charizard and ditto=charmander

Years
  • can u breed me an adamant morning sun male growlithe with intimidate?
    ok this means iv breeding so it will take a while longer anyway FREE GIVEAWAYS

so far
    psyduck lvl 6
    geodude lvl 6
    zubat lvl 5
    bedew lvl 4
    shellos lvl 9
    buneary lvl 13
    kricketot lvl 10
    meditite lvl 18
    roselia lvl 19
    maril lvl 20
    stravia lvl 19

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
  • you should add thoe to the first page;
    also can you get me a totadile becausee I have cyndaquil, chickorita but i'm missing totadile. I'm gonna breed squirtles,charmanders,bulbasaurs,torchicks...

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
  • lol piplup i'll train him for you, for a shiny :D
    also @ adam I can't trade off my chickorita or I wont have it :)
    do you need any of squirtle,bulba,charmander or torchick?

Back