• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemons won't obey

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
  • I used a cheat to obtain all the shiny starters and then I had some battles against wild pokemons with them and they obeyd,but when I fought in the 1st gym they haven't obeyed,do you know why?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    What are their levels? And it is a cheat, so that could be the problem too.

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    check your IDno and OT in thier statuses and see if they match yours

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The only Pokemon that will always obey you is the starter that u got from Rowan. If the pokemon u hacked are to high in level thats why. Level 10 is when it starts.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    there are only 2 reasons:
    1. its hacked
    2. the level is too high so they wont listen and u need the right badges aswell

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • The only Pokemon that will always obey you is the starter that u got from Rowan. If the pokemon u hacked are to high in level thats why. Level 10 is when it starts.

Well, I've got a Feraligatr level 30 and I'm only on gym 1 (I think that the beginning of the game is too long and it gets annoying to have to get through it in like 5 hours). It always is listening to me and hasn't disobeyed me yet.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well there is always a chance that it will obey you but its random so in this case, you are lucky.

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I never had a problem with pokemon that wouldn't obey me above level 10 unless they were traded. I believe that it is a complication from the hack.

Years
  • The problem might just be that you don't have enough gym badges.
    If you don't have enough badges, Pokemon at a certain level won't obey.
    Or something was wrong with the cheat you used.
    I think you should have a traditional, more experienced team before using your team of shinies.
    I hope this helped. :3

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • I know that normally traded Pokémon won't obey you over certain levels until you have the right badge. I have never heard of Pokémon you caught naturally not obeying you because you don't have the right badges (there are some crazy, crazy people out there who train their starters against level 4 wild Pokémon to level 50 or something before the first badge, and I've never heard of them having problems), and I've never heard of hacked Pokémon not obeying you, because in most cases I don't think there's a way for the game to be able to tell that the Pokémon is hacked.

However, at least in Gen III, some event-only Pokémon were made so that they wouldn't obey you until you had all the badges, like Mew. This would prevent people from hacking a Mew early on and using it for the whole game. Perhaps Gen IV has the same settings on some of its event Pokémon.

That's all I can guess, though. I don't know why you'd have that problem with starters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back