• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Fusion Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I rolled her onto her back with my foot, and turned to get ready to take on the others, knowing that I only had so long before the tranquilizer wore off, and I'd have a fully healed dratini morph to deal with as well...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I suddenly realized that I couldn't face them all, after I remembered what morphs I would be facing. I had too many weaknesses they could exploit. So, without delay, I hefted up the dratini morph, and took off towards the research facility. She could be waking up soon, but the tranquilizer would keep her too groggy to use her special attacks.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "What... happened..." I muttered as I opened my eyes slightly. Everything was moving so quickly... "Hey! Put me down!!" I exclaimed as I realised what was happening. I tried to find that spark in my soul that allowed me to use Thunder Wave, but it was cut off by something, and I felt very dizzy, with a headache added on top. "What the...!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Relax," I said in a toneless voice. "I'm taking you somewhere where they just might be able to help you, so I didn't want you using any special attacks to try and stop me." I said, touching down near a gate in the sheer face of a clif, where two magma guards quickly took the dratini morph, and walked off, while I went down a different path in the udnerground installation...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Hey! Let me go!" I growled as I tried to contact the spark again. There was still no luck, and the guards were armed anyways. "if you don't let me go now, I'll... I'll..."

I had no clue what would lie ahead, good or bad, but I didn't believe I'd gain help.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I continued walking down the labrinth of passages, no one bothered to stop me. They all knew that if I tried to escape or fight, I'd be stopped by the nerual restrainer headband I was wearing as soon as the thought came into my head. Eventually I reached my room, and just lay on the bed, contemplating if this was really a life worth living...

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige followed the two, then at the gates she was shut out.......... "I wonder what would happen if I turned myself in........." Paige said as she walked toward the guards.
    OOC: I will try harder then before I am sorry that I keep messing up!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "So he found one..." I heard a voice say as I was thrown into a dark room, "That boy shall be rewarded for this..."

"What are you... going to do to me?" I asked, shaking violently. Then, I was hit in the back of the head with something, and saw complete darkness.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC:... I choose to take that as a compliment. I'm a scyther morph who goes berserk, I managed to kidnap Diana for magma who control me using a neural restrainer headband, and we're in a magma lab underground near a cliff.

Years
    OOC: a Scyther? Controlled by a headband? *bad memories* GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

IC:that was.. one way to get rid of them.. But I had never been noticed. Melting into water had it's advantages.. it looked like I'd have the easy life from now on. I heard a summoning from below the waves, and I smiled. Lugia was calling.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I woke up a bit later with the strangest headache ever.
    "There you go..." the scientist said as he paced back and forth in front of me, "Now you won't change into a Pokemon during the night."
    I let out a faint growl, then said, "What are you planning on doing with me now?"
    I saw a smirk appear on his face, and he leaned in so close to my face that I had to turn away to escape his ransid breath. "Oh, you're going to work for me, or else."

"Or else what?" I growled as I tried to bite his nose.

"Or else, I'll kill you with the push of a button." he laughed as he pointed to a small object embedded into my arm. "If I push this button, a poison will be released into your body. A poison so powerful, Id rather not explain the effects."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I hadn't been able to do anything. I needed to have my target in sight in order to use my abilities but I had been distracted by pink sphere floating in the air. I had felt immese energy from it and watched it until it mysteriously disapeared. When I had looekd for the scyther it was gone. I had failed them. I sat down on the ground and sighed.

Years
    I dove under, and i felt lugia's gentle caress, as he invited me to what I instantly understood as creating a world, under the ocean waves, where I would be forever accepted.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    The scientist released me, after dressing me in white shirt and red skirt, which really made me frustrated. I had to hunt the others, I had no choice. I had thought about the poison maybe being a bluff, but I doubted it was, severley.
    I watched them from atop a tree, waiting for the moment to strike.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had left not long after the dratini morph, though team magma had specifically ordered me to track down the Vaporeon morph next, which meant I may have to go underwater. I had been given a scuba tank with me, but nothing else, and not even the slightest idea of where to look. Knowing I'd likely be doomed to failure, I simply skimmed over the surface of the water, and keeping my scyther's eyes peeled for any sign of a vaporeon in normal, or water form...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back