• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • "That's why I dried the water up! Now come and play if you want to play!" I said laughing. Fire balls formed in both of my hands and fire surounded my body. "Now let's go!" I said throwing a warning shot, it flew over he shoulder and hit a tree, it broke up on contact, "See my fire is harmless to anything but my opponent." I said pointing to the field below, the fire was on top of the grass and wasn't burning the actual meadow, it it didn't go beyond the meadow, "I have complete control of my fire, and other peoples fire." I said laughing again, waiting for her to engage in battle.

Years
  • "now, when exactly did I say I wanted to battle?" I said, flapping into the air to leave

OOC: I really can't spell for anything.. I can't even spell 'to' right unless I check it...

Years
  • My training allowed me to completly ignore the fire... after a moment, I decided to ignore him... I flapped straight up, waiting until I got the proper altitude...

Years
  • I took off, using the wind to speed me.. he was cutting my training time, and that just weakened me.. I headed in a straight line to the ice caves, and waited for the ice pokemon

Years
  • OOC: yeah, but I left the battle...

IC: I rested in the ice caves, feeling my body get hit with a mix of ice beams and blizzard attacks... they hurt like none other, but I was determined to last through the assult...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Blaze is already at his house and asleep. But I can rewind time for a second!

IC: I turned around to face the morph who put (or tryed to put) the device on my back. I hit the kid in the mouth and then in the stomache. "Listen I'm way older and more experienced than you. You don't sneek up on me without me knowing. That's what these ears are for." I said irritated. I grabbed the device into my hand and smashed it with one hand. "Now what's with all these kids, being morphs!" I said going into my house and falling asleep.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • When I oke up in the morning it was Saturday. I stretched and walked to my frig, I got out a cartain of milk and drank it throuh the cartain not bothering to pour it inot a glass. I put it back and grabbed a cold donut. I then sense something wrong with me, I was becoming sloppy, something a business man never does. But I didn't care. I went outside when I was dressed and felt the sun on my face, it was warm and there was a cool breeze.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back