• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Liberation Force: Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    OOC: That's fine Kansas. It was actually pretty much what I was going for.

IC:
    Jade was working to her full potential. Her boulders were now also assisting Clove as protection as well as making movement more fluid. The Sandstorm was just that extra kick to keep them both going.
    She literally had his back.
    Clair had him pinned at one point, a Twister to his chest, and she slammed a boulder to the Dragon Tamer's skull.
    Clove looked up at her, beaten and torn, but determined as all hell. He turned his attention back to Clair, who was standing back up to fight. "Let's do this, Jade! We...We can win!" he called to her.

Not only did Jade feel like she owed him one for helping save her town, she knew how the guy felt. She nodded curtly, even though his back was to her, "Let's give 'em hell, boss." He seemed to have lost some of the light in his eyes, as though welcoming his own defeat as long as his town was safe, but Jade wasn't going to let that happen. Celadon would be saved and Clove would make it outta here alive.
    As Clair began to charge up a lethal combo of Twister and Blizzard, Ember made her prescence. "I can take the edge off the Blizzard," Ember yelled to her, keeping her distance. "What are your orders, Jade?" At least the medicine seemed to have worked; Ember was standing tall once more and Jade knew she needed something to do.
    Thinking quickly, Jade yelled back, "Attack from afar but only when you know what you're attacking. I apologize for the Sandstorm, you won't be able to see much. Don't get to close to her, she's lethal. Watch out for Janine, too. She's still loose."
    Before Clair could let loose her dangerous duo, Jade pounded the ground with her left leg and sent her backwards with the sharp edged rock. She pounded the ground again but with her right leg this time and several boulders emerged from out of the rubble. Like before, with Bruno, she surrounded the Dragon Tamer but not to kill.
    To trap. Clair, unlike Bruno, was stil strong and kept pushing the larges stones off of her.
    "Clove, now would be an ideal time to move in for the kill," she suggested. For every boulder Clair pushed off, three more landed on her. Jade hoped Clove would take advantage of this.

Suddenly, something attached itself to her back and Jade began to feel weaker by the second. The longer it went on, the smaller her Sandstorm became. Her dark aura disappeared momentarily. She recognized the purple wings. Janine had found them.
    Leech Life.
    Jade used both hands to grab one of the wings and rip the Crobat Morph off of her back. She heard a crack and realized she had broken the wing as Janine squirmed on the ground in pain.
    The Sandstorm was ranging again as Jade regained focus and her aura came back within seconds but she couldn't deny not feeling as strong as she had before.
    Janine began to laugh. Had the pain been so severe it had driven her mad within seconds?
    "You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into," she spat, grabbing her wing. She licked her lips and Jade watched as the wing began to heal itself.
    Thinking at lightning speed (Denx would be proud) she stomped her rough feet on the wing. Janine cried out into the night. Her cries turned back to the mad laughter.
    "If I don't kill you, my father will. I promise," she grinned.
    Double Team
    Jade watched as several Crobat Morphs (due to the illusion) flew off in a sloppy manner.
    "Ember!" she hoped the Ninetales was still nearby, "Kill her. Kill Janine."

OOC:Hope this is okay. =3

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Denx walked slowly, looking up at the night sky. He watched, and swore he saw a shooting star. He felt a steady breeze, increasing in speed. In the distance, he saw a huge cloud of swirling sand, that seemed almost to trap something.

Before long, Denx started to see some sand particles in the air. They blew in the increasing wind, and soon almost pressed against Denx as he widened his stride in haste to meet up with the others. The sandstorm was now really brewing, and Denx could see three figures in the distance. One was obviously Jade, meaning that one of the other two was Ember. But the third..? As he got closer, he could tell that the third was a Crobat morph. It finally landed on Jade, and obviously started to drain her energy. The sandstorm began to wither, but shortly enough, Jade reached back and slammed the morph into the ground. It seemed to taunt Jade, but she quickly slammed her foot on the same wing that appeared broken. Denx winced, both at the audible cracking sound of the wing, and the speed that Jade's rugged body seemed not to permit. He ran up beside Jade.

"Care to fill me in? I take it Clove.." he started. Before the sandstorm returned to full strength, he saw Clove and an intimidating Dragon morph.

OOC: O...kay. I didn't really get the chance to get on a computer from school, so I took the time to write it with this freakin wii. You owe me a new wrist..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back