• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Leaping down into my base, I decided to do some of the work I had been given. I got a mind link ready and called to Taddon. <Taddon? Would you like to come over to my base today and train?>
    I morph into Girafarig, awaiting Taddon..

Years
    The DMA activated, and the scientists started taking notes on the design.. after a moment, the leader, a cipher member, stepped into the control panel, and started planning world donimation.. I was completly knocked out, so I couldn't do anything, even if I was awake...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    While I wait for Taddon, I transport into the Cipher lab, seeing Eclipse and [insert Reptar's char. name here] within the DMA chamber. I sigh and leave again for my base, but I am imeditly blocked and knocked out by the Cipher members.

Years
    "well, they escaped, but they are not coming back" the cipher member inside the machine said. he then initiated a lockdown of the entire area, even making it to the point where teleportation was blocked.. all this was being powered by me...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Knocking down one of the scyther and ran back to the Cipher lab. I could still see Eclipse in there, so I walked up to the doorway to get a better look inside..

Years
    I finally woke up, and looked around... I had a lot of energy left, but I couldn't use an inch of it.. I noticed I was powering a machine, and tried to blast it, but I felt an intence amount of pain throughout my body as the DMA stopped me...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    OOC: *points to signiture son no one wonders who the heck I am* Sorry I was gone so long...I got banned from the computer for a week just because I didn't wake up too well on monday morning.....Peh...Anyway, what's going on so far?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    OOC: Oookay then..

Seeing an open door wher a scientist had just gone outside, I ran outside before he could close it. I ran far off. I had never seen this citey before. The roads were water, and it was all quite beautiful. Seeing a group of Cipher members aproaching, I hid in an alley. I lay down as I watched them pass. There was no way to save Eclipse now, and probably no way to get back into that building. I would probably have to just be the lone traveler I had been long before meeting any other morphs. Twitching my tail in frustration, I turned and walked away. I consentrated on the tower where I had once lived, and destroyed it. It was better to be free. I looked back and saw jolteon following me. At least I still had a friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back