• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Based on the RP that has instilled many fond memories in all of us, pokemorph maker returns again! Here, the world of pokemon is as normal, but for several kind of reasons, there are humans who have become half pokemon, and pokemon that have become half human. There are currently no laws restricting pokemorphs, but there are some prejudicce, some rumors, and some acceptance of them. However, the teams (paticularly team rocket) Uses these pokemorphs for their own gain, often mistreating and exploting them.

And of course, as always, the form.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Pokemon half:
    Pokemon you own: (optional)
    Pokemon or human origin: (Optional, basically, were you a pokemon, or a Human before you became a morph? You don't need to tell if you don't want to)
    Personality: (optional)
    History: (optional)
    Other: (optional, anything else special about your character.)

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Name: Kiri
    Appearance: Tall and thin, has short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Wears a blue T-shirt and jeans.
    Pokemon half: Espeon. Has an espeon tail and ears in half pokemon form, and also has light purple hair.
    Pokemon you own: none
    Pokemon or human origin: Was a human, but was captured and mutated, but escaped and tried to return to having a normal life and forgetting all about her powers.
    Personality: Very quiet and little is known by others about her. She is usually very calm, and like to just relax and daydream most of the time. Smart, but has a short attention span in school.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Name: Nidhoggir (self applied name, goes by the name 'nido')
    Appearance: Almost like a normal human, apart from the pinkish-purple skin, nidorino ears, as well as the spines on his head. I has brown hair, and has a lean, but still somewhat muscular build, usually wearing a simple white T-shirt and jeans.
    Pokemon half: Nidorino
    Pokemon you own: Breloom
    Pokemon or human origin: He was originally a Nidoran, but was captured by team rocket for the painful process of becoming a pokemorph, but has ecaped, and lives as a human pokemorph.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Name: Kristen
    Appearance: She is short at about 4' 10". She has red hair and brown eyes. She posseses a pair of red draconic wings and a red draconic tail. She has an elongonated face like a Charizard's and has red scales covering her body. Her finger nails and toenails are claws.
    Pokemon half: Red Charizard
    Pokemon you own: (optional)
    Pokemon or human origin: (Optional, basically, were you a pokemon, or a Human before you became a morph? You don't need to tell if you don't want to)
    Other: (optional, anything else special about your character.)

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Name:Zidane Tekai
    Appearance:Blue and red face like Salamence, wears all black with two holes in the back of his shirt for wings and 1 in his trousers for his tail
    Pokemon half:Salamence wings, tailand is the same shade of blue and red Salamence is
    Pokemon you own:Houndoom
    Pokemon or human origin: was a cold and mean human but after being taken and morphed by team rocket started to appreciate everythin in life
    Personality:trys to be nice to every 1 and helps whenever he can but still likes to be alone sometimes

Years
    Name: It kind of depends on her form. But generally, she responds to "Fluffy". However, the reaction might not really be a good one. Call her Midge if you don't want to die.
    Appearance: Doesn't have a human form
    Pokemon half:
    Pokemorph Maker (revision)

Pokemon you own: Flygon
    Pokemon or human origin: Pokemon
    Other: She works for Team Rocket, and has a special computer chip in her ear that gives her a special power unlike any other.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: All right, we can start now, but anyone is still welcome to join. ^_^

I was wandering through the alleyways of the city. I liked being here. Unlike most people, I like the memories it brought. Rather than sadness, I remmbered times of escape, and freedom, all beginning, right here in this alley. I grinned. I still caugh people's eye, even though pokemorphs were mostly accepted nowadays, though there was practically no way to tell between a human or a pokemon once they had changed, something I was thankful for...

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Kiri slowly wandered through an alleyway in her full human form with a bag of groceries in one hand. She was just taking this route as a shortcut home, and didn't come here often. She silently thought to herself about the incident that had happened three years ago, when she was only ten. Two men in black suits and caps had jumped her near her home, and taken her to a strange facility where they had combined her genes with those of an espeon. She had managed to escape, but she had telekenetic powers, the ability to change from human to half espeon, or even from human to full espeon. She had become a pokemorph. Unusual creatures. Once se learned how, she changed to her human form and never used her powers again. Why was she thinking abou that? She never wanted to remember it! She shook her head and blinked, trying to get rid or the memory.

Years
    "eev..." I muttered, sitting alongside a small stream, tossing rocks into it. Where the heck was I supposed to find a particular Nidorino morph among what could be hundreds of pokemorphs? My left ear was flat to my head, as the other twitched around towards every sound. I also had various other morphs I was supposed to capture, my power made me incredibly flexible with what I could fight. Finally, I got up, and took off, deciding to climb up to the roof and use Flygon to look around for every nearby Nidorino morph...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I walked through the alley, only paying scant attention to the people around me, despite the stares. I moved out into the street, and took a simple path along the road. I didn't even bother trying to hide. After all, what difference would it make? I had no idea that someone could be after me...

Years
    My ears suddenly twitched, and I moved along the building and looked down to see a Nidorino morph! I looked closer, and realised that he had the same pattering as the morph I was hunting. I lept down from my pearch, landing just a few feet behind him. To him, it would probably just look like I had been intending to head in the same direction as he was...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    My ears instantly lowered to the point were they were sticking out sideways, but I showed no other outward sign. I heard a light thump as something behind me hit the ground, but I continued walking for a while, turning into another alleyway, intending to get a look at whatever landed while being discreet...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Kiri heard the footsteps of someone running up behind her. She spun around and saw two men that looked just like the ones who had taken her to the laboratory before. Rage immeadiately welled up inside her and her hands felt cold, and she dropped her bag. "YOU!" She shouted, her fists tight. "What do you want now?!" The men said nothing. As if they heard commands that Kiri had not, the mightyenas standing next to the men charged at her, barking and foaming at the mouth. Kiri instinctivly put her hands out in front of her and the mightyenas stopped in mid-bound. Kiri's hands were glowing a pale purple. She relaxed and the pokemon fell to the ground with surprised yips. The two men stared in awe at the girl's power, and ran, followed by the frightened mightyenas.

Years
    I pretended to ignore him, walking by, though I was more looking for a place to get back on the roof and try a strike from above. Or, if this guy fell for the "cute little eevee" look, I could bring him in with a minimal fight. Knocking out a guy that had become infatuated was easier then if they knew what I was doing...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I glanced around as I turned, and immidiately saw the eevee girl, and even someone as cynical as I was had to admit she looked rather cute. I doubled back as I did so, the faintest of smiles parting my face as I moved out of the alley, turning and walking in the same direction that she was heading now...

Years
    I looked back as he followed me, and turned, saying "hello there." Acting like I had never seen him since a few seconds ago. The way things were going already, it wasn't likely that I would have much of a struggle taking him down later, I'd probably even be able to get him closer to the secret entrance before knocking him out...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Kiri stared at her hands, which were no longer glowing. She never knew she could use her powers without being in morph form. She looked around to see if anyone else was around, and saw a nidorino morph following an eevee morph. A wierd feeling came to her. Something wasn't right about the eevee morph. She got the same feeling when she saw her that she did when she saw the two men in black. She followed the two, trying to stay quiet as she spyed on them. Wait...she was a morph..She didn't have to sneek. She remember how she had a full espeon form. A few seconds later an espeon stepped out of the shadows. She headed toward a nearby trash can and tried to act as much like a pokemon as posible as she watched the morphs pass.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I grinned, and said "Hey." Just that. I knew she had jumped from somewhere, and I didn't really care why she did it. I had to admit, it was her cuteness, it made me let down her guard. I stopped as I reached her, waiting for her to say something. Okay, so ladies weren't my strong point, but still, she had been the one following me...

Last edited:
    Years
    "Have we met before? You seem... familier." I said, watching him, one ear tilted to the side, indicating curiosity. My other ear twitched slightly towards a nearby Espeon, but moved back into its normal position as I decided that the Espeon wasn't a threat. The espeon spawned memories of fighting various posionous pokemon using my powers, and I'd have to do it again, very, very soon...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Kiri shivered and her short fur stood on end. She remembered that espeon had sensitive fur that enabled it to tell what it's opponent was about to do. 'Knockout.' The word knockout immeadiately came to her head. Was the eevee morph going to hurt the nidorino? Adrenaline rushed through Kiri's veins. "WATCH OUT!" She shouted, running toward the eevee morph and digging her claws into her tail

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back