• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I came up from behind the two on the alley. I flapped my wings to gain altitude and looked onto the roof tops. There were two people there. Two morphs to be more precise. I sighed and flew over the alley and circled back around. I knew I looked suspicious, in fact that was probably an understatement. But I was curious to see the goigns on.

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
    I walked forward and pushed the vulpixian morph over onto it's back with a talon. The creature seemed hurt and in no condition to travel. Well that suits me fine. Taking a pair of heat resistant handcuffs from my pockets I fastened the creature to a handy pipe. I then examined the wounds, and bandaged them best I could..

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Ryu brushed a few strands of dark hair behind his feathered ear, closing his silver eyes against the breeze that wisped about him. The Dragonair morph perched at the edge of a crate, his back to an alley's cement wall. Tilting his head, his thick tail's end lightly flicked as he listened to the sound of voices some distance away. What they were discussing, he was unsure--as he could not distinguish the individual words being spoken. However, he felt a slight and unusual curiosity within him. Opening his eyes, Ryu's luminous gaze shifted as he continued to listen.

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    May I?

Name: Nicholas
    Appearance: Semi-short brown hair and brown eyes and wears blue t-shirt with black sweat pants and black boots. He usually wears sunglasses.
    Pokemon Half: Vaporeon
    Pokemon you own: None
    Pokemon or human origin: Human
    Personality: Intelligent yet quiet and reserved (but not necessarily shy).
    History: Nicholas was a brilliant student in school who just finished high school. But one day, he was kidnapped by a syndicate far more advanced that Team Rocket and became part Vaporeon in an experiment. He is now a spy working for this syndicate, given no choice but to do so. One day, the leader of this syndicate gave Nicholas an important mission; bring him a special, powerful pokemon he researched about. Given no option of disobeying, he now travels the world to fulfill his commander's request.
    Other: His history explains that he is a spy in a currently unknown syndicate.

I hope it wasn't too long or too vague! Respond if you get a chance!

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    Name: Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru (Call me Crys)

Appearance: At 4'10", Crys is rather short for her age. Her eyes are a lovely shade of midnight blue with a hint of sapphire. Her skin is smooth and sunkissed in color. She has long, polished, silver-white hair. Has large ears, and a tail particually belonging to an Espeon, but it's the same color of her hair. A small, icy blue, round jewel adorns her forehead.

Her clothes consis of black jeans, a white, midnight blue, and black sleeveless swirled shirt, and matching running shoes and sun visor. Wears crystal bangles, crystal earrings, and a crystal pendant. Also wears midnight blue, shimmery eyeshadow and clear lipgloss.

Pokemon Half: Espeon.

Pokemon You Own: Espeon (Lea, Female), Flygon (Gale, Female), Absol (Shadow, Male)

Pokemon or Human Origin: Crys was a human once. She wasn't really reconized by the many, only a few did. She was silent and often very lonely. Only her pokemon kept her company. She was captured by Team Rocket and then mutated into an Espeon Hybrid, but she escaped using her cunning mind. Now with the Edge of an Espeon, she stands out. But now she has an even greater fear- being shunned and not living a normal life.

Personality: Quiet and intelligent, she is really a sunny shiny individual deep inside. She really keeps away from people who she doen't know very well, but with time, she might open up. Swift and graceful at times, she's at her best when the bright sun is shining. Reminder, with friends, she's outgoing, with strangers, really shy.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Kiri was somewhat glad she wasn't noticed. It had been stupid to try to get their attention in a more vulnerable state. She walked away, and ran into her worst enemy, Tanya Avery. "Well look who we have here." Tanya said with a smairk. The brown-haired girl was a few inches taller than Kiri, and she looked athletic, not skinny like Kiri. "What do you want?!" Kiri asked, backing away. Tanya stayed right in front of her. "I saw you behind the theater. Your a pokemorph!" Kiri's heart felt like it had stopped for a moment when she heard this. Her worst enemy, the one who had teased her and spread rumors about her for a very long time found out her secret.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "thank you Murkrow, but these injuries are nothing compared to the ones i alredy have "
    i dont rember much after the crash but i was chained up I attempted an ember attack to free me from the handcuffs but it wouldnt melt.
    "why have you chained me up " i asked the murkrow
    while i tried to get free .

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
    I smiled, hard as that is with a beak at the vulpix. "Easy...you'll damage those wounds further..." I sat down on a pile of bricks on the roof in front of him. "The reason you're chained, is because I'd like to know a few things about you and your purpose here....you're with team rocket, that I know...I wonder..what you could tell me prehaps, and I'll consider releasing you. I may need only infomation..."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "Ask away i have no problem answering questions "
    Still trying to escape , what could he need to know he is a morph he could be a merconary! i thought
    "The name's Maes by the way whats your name and what are you doing up here anyway " i asked and Patiently wiated for an answer

Last edited:

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
    The vulpix was anxious to leave it seemed..or at least intelligent to a certain degree, non-cooperation was rather stupid at the best of times..

"To answer your questions Maes, firstly, I do not have a name, I used to have one, and my curiousity would indeed like to know what it was to a certain degree, as I believe I was once an executive within your organization, though many refer to me as Pitch, so call me that if you must. And as for my purpose here, I was doing my job.." I paused. "It's not often vulpix, and morph vulpix at that, fall from the sky. Tell me how that happened for a start. When you're done I'd like to know all you can tell me about the Rocket power structure...Also, I'd like to know about your position within the organization, and what your purpose in this part of the city is. Finally, I'm interested as to your history...as I am in all morphs..."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "Ah me falling out of the sky well thats easy to explain i got into a fight and they though it migh be fun to see if i could fly " telling him might get me out of this quicker "the Rocket power structure um im not sure what you mean by that,
    Why i'm here i was shopping got into a fight and ended up here "i paused thinking over the operations of team rocket and the power structure well i might be able to get out of this i just need to get something

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Dropping from his position on the crate, Ryu landed on the cement ground in a crouch. Then, straightening, he strolled casually into the street. Despite the few whispers he heard as he made his way amongst the crowds, he had an odd quality--that is, his presence was rarely recognized unless he wished it to be so.

Slowing his pace, Ryu turned as a certain event aroused his attention. It seemed two females--one with brown hair, and the other blonde--were having a form of conflict.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back