• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    "umm... I think I had an appoinment with groudon over making a movie.. bye bye!" he said quickly, teleporting away...

I looked over at Angel and said "Well, that bluff worked."
    "YOU MEAN YOU WERE JUST BLUFFING?!" She shouted, looking terrified from the whole experience.
    "Actually, I have no idea, if my theories are correct, I should be every bit as powerful as I claimed, possibly more. But there's no way to be one-hundred percent sure until you actually try, and I do NOT wanna chance it." I explained.
    Then I went over to check on Eclipse, who was still unconscious, but should wake up sometime soon. "I'll have to explain to her what happens if you try to steal souls. Powers and energy are okay, but souls tend to have some VERY nasty side effects, like this for example. Like steroids, they boost power imensley, yet tend to have nasty side-effects until they're released." I said.

Years
    "you really think so? too bad the shadows feed on the souls of others" I said, recovering from the 'play dead' episode "you know, if people think you're dead or knocked out, they let down thier guard. a decided advantage" I said, getting up

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I thought your pulse seemed a little to fast for sleep, but I don't really know anything about flygon anatomy." I said, getting up. "You might wanna rethink this whole 'shadow' thing. It's more trouble than it's worth, trust me on this one, I know." I said to her.

Years
    "I have thought about it.. but just when I thought it was gone for good, I get really mad at something and the shadows flare up again... cursed thing..." I said, getting out a device and checking it.

Years
    "remember all the abilities that I suddenly knew when I was full shadow? those are shadow moves only... I can't do anything like that when I'm not shadowed" I said, feeling the shadows start to rage...

Years
    OOC: being a shadow is half the fun... and too many wishes are being made without a winner of this tournament

IC: "for you, but I have different strengths and weaknesses" I said, knowing that the shadows were getting upset just by me considering purifying myself...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sighed, and said "It looks like I'm going to have to show you WHY I'm as powerful as I am."

And with a telepathic message, which I made so that no one but Eclipse could hear, no matter what, I said
    "Belief defines reality. If you beleive, and I don't mean just thinking so, I mean truly, and with all your heart, beleive, then it is true. That's why I'm so powerful, because I believe I am! It takes amazing ammounts of mental control to truly believe something that you don't this way, because you don't know if it's true. But once you do it, you know that it is true, and you can make yourself believe just about anything, which means you can DO just about anything. And now that ou know it CAN be done, since I am an example, it shouldn't be quite as hard for you to believe something that isn't the first time."

Years
    "the shadows have matured me, stolen my childhood... I no longer belive in myself, or my power...I can't even belive anything anyone tells me anymore" I whispered under my breath...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "You believe, BECAUSE I DO!!" I said loudly, startling her. "The shadows may have raised and matured you, but they will also kill you! I can't make you believe, but YOU can. Think about it, what have the shadows done for you, that they haven't taken back in one way or another through rages and rampages? If you believe it, the shadow's are completley helpless, why do you think I'm not a shadow pokemon after all the stuff that I've been through?" I said.

Years
    "because the shadow's havn't told me to make you a shadow yet... and they gave me powers, abilities, and self confidence.. the only episode of self confidence is when the shadow took control... and I've got to be careful what I wish for" I said, feeling my memory provide vibrant flashbacks...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back