• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "HAH! now that is funny! I'm not a shadow, because the shadows are weak, they trick you into letting them in, and take control. They don't give you squat! all they do is use what's already there, and trick you into believing that it wasn't before!" I said.
    "I used to be a shadow, until I realized this, so I booted the shadow out, and I'm much better off, if anything even stronger than I was when I was shadow!" I finished

Years
    "sez you... what had not being a shadow done for me? before I became a shadow, I would run away if you looked at me oddly.. I was a whimp back then" I said, feeling my shadow energy run up and down my back...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "As I said, all the shadow did was use what was already there, just because you have the courage doesn't mean you know how to use it." I said, then I sensed the shadow energy running through her again.

I focused my thoughts, and the shadow energy froze, it was still there, but it couldn't do anything. "I can confine the shadow temporarily, but it isn't gone, nor can I get rid of it. You must do that yourself, so I have to make sure that it isn't clouding your perception." I said, feeling the shadow struggling weakly against me.

Years
    I felt the shadow stop for a moment, and it did not like the scizor at all.... it was giving me orders, but I was managing to ignore the call... I focused my mind, reducing the shadows power to the point where it was virtually non-existant. "it only controls my actions in battle, when I ask for it's help.. without the shadows, I'd be dead a very long time ago, back when..." I traied off, remembering when I had became captured...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I considered it for a moment, then said "Maybe, but now that you know the power you use is YOUR power, and not the shadow's I see no reason for you to keep it around. And if it's still telling you that I'm lying, that I wasn't a shadow pokemon..."

In a flash of light, I was standing there, pure black. Instead of simple horns, I had a long crown of twisted spikes on my head, and my claws were edged with serrated waves, rather than simple points. And my eyes were blood red. "Maybe this will help you believe." I said in a gruff voice, almost like metal scrapiing rock. Then I let the memory of myself that I projected drop, and once again, I was myself.

Years
    "the shadows arn't telling me you're lying. and that was more than a shadow. what was a member of the Heartless, a pokemon who actually has been... consumed by a shadow... just like the ones that I had preyed on..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Why should you believe it? Tell you what, while the shadow is still confined, try using some of your powers, you'll be just as strong. Also, you seem pretty brave to me, and the shadow is still confined, doesn't that tell you something?" I said.

OOC: must be offline, might be 10 minutes, might be 2 hours+, I dunno.

Years
    OOC: the madness has stopped... while you're gone, I'll search around for where my sanity took off to..

IC: I focused my mind on my hiding ability, and felt my entire body crackle with darkness, ripping out 1/4th of my health. "that didn't go very well" I said when I recovered

Years
    I consintrated on the ability again, remembering what my friend, an entei, had told me... belive... and there is NOTHING you cannot do! my eyes opened, as I dissapeared into the darkness...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I said "Congratulations! You see, the shadow uses what's already there, though it's usually hidden. Once you know that you can, then there is no reason for the shadow to be there, that's why it always tries so hard to make someone believe they're weak!"

OOC: online for a minute to check posts, but going off as soon as this is done posting. I'll be off and on spasmotically for the rest of the day I think :tired:

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I turned into my Celebi form. I sent a telepathic message to Eclipse:
    ~Good luck Eclipse! Remember, your friends are all rooting for you!~

OOC: By chance, do you know what video game I just took a line (and edited that line) from?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back