• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Got it... but how can I tell if you get attack rage?" I was curious...

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    my eyes will turn red and i will attack everyting......... it happened before i destroed my home MY HOME! i never want it to happen again you see just like a dragonite im friendly shy and caring i wouldnt hurt a fly but if i get any kind of rage ill be brutsl and uncaring I dont want to see that AGAIN!

Last edited:

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Got it. I'll watch you. You'll be safe with me."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    OOC: Not quite. I want it to be good, so it'll be worth your wait.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Paige was telling me about Attack Rage. It's when a Dragon Pokemon loses complete control and goes into an absolute rage. The only way to stop it is hurt the Pokemon so badly it needs to be in the hospital. She said it destroyed her home..." I shuddered, thinking about how I lost my father 2 years ago, and sniffled. "I think we ALL lost something at one point or another... I know I have."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Dad... why did the morphs have to take you? Now I'm one of them... I'm sorry, father..."

"Sorry about what, son?" I jumped up and turned around. It was my father!

"Dad!? I thought you got lost 2 years ago..."

"Son, they just took me to the Islands to be a member of the human division of the PMA."

"Oh, thank heavens... I'm a morph, and now I had to come here to get away from the oppressors..."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Dad? Wow... my own father, and now I'm a morph under his organization..."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Blizzard isn't cool, I can go from being mad to being good? I Have to actually get into my caharacter before I can produce anything. So I feel my characters greef from Pokemon Evolution then I have to feel happy again!

IC: "Well seems you have a Dragonite friend, is he your boyfriend?" I said mockingly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back