• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps1/ff7LBKRB.mid

"Does it really matter?" I asked. "If you die, I will literally find you and bring you back, kicking and screaming if need be." I said, and renewed my healing energy anyway, because it would be a lot of trouble fighting my way to Heaven OR He**, and I was tired of fighting for a while.

I got up, and faced the darkness that had appeared. "I suggest you leave now, I might spare your life when I take over your master's realm if you do." I said to it.

Years
    "it's really hard to make threats like that if I'm already dead. I've been sent here to wait for her to die, then take her to the underworld. interestingly enough, she seems to be clinging to the edge of her life, so I may have to finish what Hades started" he said..

Years
    "that's what you think. Guardian! prepare to finish off the Flygon!" he hissed, as a large demon appeared over his shoulder. during the face off, I had woken pairtally up, and recognised him... he was the sole person who ever did research on the Heartless.... Ansem...

OOC: can anyone say, too much Kingdom hearts?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Why the name change reptar? I liked pluslechu :tired:

"I think not." I said, focused my will, and the demon was incased in black ice. I turned to the strange creature that seemed to have summoned him, and said "Give hades my reguards, and to enjoy it while he can, because sooner or later, I'm going to force him into an early retirement. Now begone."

chris p. bacon

i got a girlfriend
    Years
    "ill take eclipce to the pokemon center" and with that we were gone "nurse joy nurse joy come quickly hurry" i yelled to the nurse "hadees just riped out a blade from eclipse's body i applied a bandage to slow the bleeding and keep he a live for a bit longer but you have to help her"

Years
    He looked over at the guardian, which promptly broke out of the ice... "that wasn't so hard. now, guardian! get the girl!" he said to it. it charged up with darkness, then rushed towards me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I warned you." I said, as the demon slowly started seeming hazy, then it began screaming, as it bled, and then the blood seemed to evaporate into nothingness as well, until slowly, there was nothing left. "Now, would you like to be next?" I asked.

Years
    "destroy me, and you'll destroy her as well, thanks to the desiny bond." he said, as a Wyvern appeared next to him. "take her to the underworld, her soul intact. if it's gone, the punishment will be extremly painful"

Years
    OOC: they want me dead. nuff said. I did not mean that to rhyme

IC: Ths new, apparently elete, member of the Heartless, flew next to me, loading me on it's back. upon the human's order, both telepored to the underworld...

Years
    OOC: I have no clue, and I'm KOed... I can't respond

IC: after the teleport completed, Ansem took me off the Wyvern, and placed me on a nearby bed.. "anything... for the future Queen of the Heartless" he whispered, scanning over my black scales...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I teleported to the last place Eclipse was before the underworld (even I wouldn't go there), and wept solemnly. One of my best friends was gone...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back