• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I flew to the volcano. I saw the eletrike-morph again. She looked hurt. I flew to her, hoping I wouldn't regret the action. "You know, back their I was only trying to help. i don't care if you didn't want me to but you could have said thanks. And now I can help you again, but should I?" I give her a feather.'Man I'm really using these up.'

"If you don't want to use it find. I warn you though that injury is bad. I'd use the feather." With that I flew off.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Hey wait!" Called Ruki but the Articuno morph was gone. She looked at the feather and shrugged. What harm could it do. But she wouldn't use it now. She had no intention of goin up that mountain yet. Seeing the Articuno morph had reminded her of something. She turned and headed back to wher seh had last seem the Mew morph. She regrted leaving him frozen like that.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    I wa falling down the volcnoe t about 100 miles per hour! the volcanoe must have been over 10000 miles long downwards!!!
    as i contuinued to fall, i saw an articuno morph fly over the top, i wondered where it was going, maybe it had the same task as me, butb that wouldnt matter, i knew that I would be the one to obtain the gret power, why?......because I have had it before.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    I flew over the volcano and saw a magmar-morph falling into the volcano. 'He'll be killed!' I flew down and catch him. I carryhim back to the top as I feel a strange vibration from in the volcano. I form a physic sheild around my self and dive back in.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2005
    (Is it too late to join?)

Character info:
    Name: Binary
    Morph: Porygon2-Morph
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 152 lbs
    Birth Date: 06/01/89
    Blood Type: A+
    Weapon: Morningstar
    Personality: Somewhat rigid
    Description/Apparel: His shirt (button-down), pants, and shoes match the colors of a Porygon2: pink and blue.
    Short Biography:
    Binary (No-one knows his true name) is a tried-and-true researcher. He is searching for this "power" to research it and incorporate it into his work. He is a skilled inventor.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    Natsirt looks from the top of the vulcano down. There was lots to see A wounded Electrike-morph walking away, a Magmar-morph, an Articuno-morph with some sort of barrier around it doing a crazy stunt and a raging lavastream thundering just below that Articuno-morph.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    ''aggggghhhhhh!!!!'' i was becoming quickly annoyed, last time I was nice because i was in a rush, im still in a rush, but im fed up with people trying to help me, I know there just trying to gain my trust and then they will hurt me like i have been hurt in the past, i aimed a flamethrower straight at the articunos wing which was intantly burnt to a crisp it fell to the ground and i was dropped directly into the volcanoe, i landed in the lava of life with a humungous splash

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    "What the..." Natsirt dives quickly to catch the falling articuno then quickly flies up onto a ledge. By now the whole vulcano is shuddering and shaking. "You ok?" Natsirts asks to the wounded Articuno.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    Natsirts looks at the fainted Articuno-girl in his hands. He wasn't used to these kind of situations. He flew out of the vulcano and landed near a quiet lake. The ground was shaking for what felt for like a eternity... but then it just stopped. Natsirt puts the Articuno on the ground. Looks in his bag and puts the bruned wing in somme bandages, then makes some food and waits until she wakes up.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2005
    ::I'm just going to jump right in then, if no-one minds...::

A Porygon2-Morph carrying a notepad walks up, and noticing Natsirts and the Articuno-girl, begins jotting something or other down on the notepad.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    I wake up and look around. theres a zapdos-morph near by.'he probaly saved me.'"Thank you." I stand up and see the lake. I run and jump in causing a big spalsh to hit the zapdos-morph. The water felt good. Being an ice morph I needed water. Being in a volcano really was dehdrating.

AburameShino

Coolest thing sense cheese
    Years
    Mind if i Join?

Name: Doku.
    Morph: Eevee-Morph
    Height:5'7
    Weight:85lbs.
    Birth Date:Febuary4.
    Blood Type:A
    Weapon:Buster Blade
    Personality:Quiet only talks unless spoken too or if he really needs to,Loner-ish,Takes things to serioulsy,Mean to people he doesnt know,Doesnt trust anyone(Often rare if he does),Only fights if he has too.
    Description/Apparel:
    Pokemorph Soul

Short Biography:Doku grew up in a poor town,with violence everywhere.Dokus older brother Denpa set out on a journey to become a scientist and never came back,once dokus parents passed away he had no other choice but to go out and search for his older brother,He carrys a taped up sword that he calls a buster blade,while traveling Doku masterd techniques far beyound he probably could have ever done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2005
    The splash of water also hits the nearby Porygon2-morph, much to his displeasure. An irritated look crosses his face as he notices that his notes have been drenched into uselessness.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "I could have gotten out myself!" I help as I begin to fly after the electrike-morph. "Jeez, why can't people mind thier own buisness?" I spot the target of my search and dive down, landing right in front of her. "As a matter of fact, I am after the 'power'" I say, oblivious of her injury.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2005
    On the mention of the "power," the until-then silent Porygon2-morph spoke up.

"I, too, am after this such 'power'," he said in a nearly mechanical voice. "I wish to research it. However, in your current condition, you will not get much done. I suggest a brief rest."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    SPLASH!!!

Finnaly, i have reached the end of phase 1 of my plan, being drenched in this lava for long enough will give me the energy and power i need to reclaim the great power and take my revenge on the world.

I was floating in the lava, waiting for it to take effect, i got the feeling i was not aone in the quest to find the power.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    Jumping out of the water I fly straight to the morphs talking about the power. "Me too. I going to have to stop you though, I need that power to save the other clans from the north. They're suffering from sickness and only that power can stop it. My people died from it and I will not let others die because of your selfish needs."

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Ignoring the Mew-morph's comments, I noticed the Articuno-morph and Electrike-morph heading toward the volcano. 'What harm can it do?' I ask myself. Getting back up on the sloped bank, I follow a route to the volcano.

After a while, it wasn't long before I was at the base of the volcano, and the first thing I noticed was a lava flow; and a Magmar-morph floating in it. "He is insanely power-hungry," I said out loud. I knew Magmar-morphs can absorb lava and turn it into their own power and energy. Hoping to continue my quest, I scale the volcano with my claws.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    I know I shouldnt be thinking about things like this, but this is really relaxing

I opened my eyes, and at first thought I was seeing things, I wiped my eyes and saw that I was right, there was a morph of some kind at the top of the volvanoe, i couldnt see it clearly, but knew it must be desposed of, i fired a flaming arrow at it, the arrow sored upwards throagh the lave and was drippping with lava in a most beautiful way. It hit its mark straight in the morphs head and it was blasted backward and off the volcanoe

If I am bothered again, I will not be so friendly.

I heard it hit the floor miles away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back