• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Uh yeah what ever." Mumbled Ruki. She pulled out the Articuno feather and looked at the morph who had given it to her. "What does this do anyway?" She asked.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2005
    "I can attempt a brief Recovery." stated Binary. "It most likely will not be as strong as normal, as it normally only functions on me, but I can still make an attempt. Proceed?"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "I can help heal too." I say as I turn around with a look of defeat on my face. "And I guess I can help you all find the 'power'." I then whisper, "And besides, I can keep an eye on them while I do so."

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2005
    Binary began Recovery. Most of the move's affect was wasted on the already-fine Binary, but everyone else's wounds were mostly healed.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    I looked back and noticed that only the zapdos moirph was following me

I suppoed the eruption must have stopped the others

I knew the Morph hadnt seen me yet, so i quickly flew straight down and camofladged into a wall, i sat ther waiting for a minuite, until the puzzled morph flew straight over me, i jumped up and used a fire punch on it, it screamedin pain, then i pulled out an arow and fired it into its head, it didnt even scream it fell to the floor and was motionless, it would be a mtter of minuites until all its energy was gone, and when that heppend no magic fether would save it

I laughed and ran full scale throagh the forest towards the location of the 2nd phase of my plan

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    I then use recover myself and fully heal everyone else. "There. Now how about we go after that morph?"

OOC: you cannot put the reactions of other characters to your characters actions in your posts Baker.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I gasped suddenly. I jumped and flew away from the other morphs. For some reason I knew the zapdos morph was hurt. I caught him and gasped. Arrow in head, burns all over, unconiosus and fading fast. I grap some of my feathers and fly back to the group.

AburameShino

Coolest thing sense cheese
    Years
    Doku stood on a small cliff near the gang of pokemon,he then shook his head as all of them were trying to Heal one hurt zapdos and he yelled out to them"Why are all of you trying to heal that zapdos?..."Doku jumped down from the tree with his arms crossed waiting for an answer.Doku then grabbed his buster blades handle getting ready for an attack.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    "Please drop the blades." I said merely glancing at Doku. "Natsirt is my friend and I do not have time to argue." turning back to Natsirt, "Feathers do what you learn, save this boy from his burn. Feathers then a Fearow, cure this boy of the arrow. Please obey for my sake, please make this boy awake."

Last edited:

AburameShino

Coolest thing sense cheese
    Years
    OOC:I dont remember having a gun..>>;.

Doku put the buster blade away and doku stood there as the pokemorp chanted he then said to himself"Pathetic Pokemorphs...why do you all try to protect each other?..its pointless.."Doku said crossing his arms looking away towards the right leaning against a tree.He then thought to himself<Gah whats the point in staying around here..my jounrey lays further south..but the pokemon around there are too strong..i hate to say it but i might need a partner...>Doku sighed and sat down still leaning against the tree rubbing his head,still with his eyes closed.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    pokefan89 said:
    I then use recover myself and fully heal everyone else. "There. Now how about we go after that morph?"

OOC: you cannot put the reactions of other characters to your characters actions in your posts Baker.

I didnt think it would be too much of a problem since all i was putting is that he screamed, but whatever ^_^

Finally, I am alone, alone as It has always been in my life.....but im used to it by now

I continued to run throagh the forest at an extremely fast speed. animals stopped dead in there tracks to stare at me as i zoomed past,
    eventually I cam to a cliff,

Time to begin phase 2

I thougfht to myself with an evil laugh.

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    ((Woah, give me a chance to catch up! Am I still in cyberspace?!?))

Was I still conscious? I felt like I was in another world. 'Wait... AM I in another world?' I can't quite remember what happened; all I know was that I was either in a safe place or I wasn't. 'There doesn't seem to be a way out; perhaps I should just rest...' I still felt somewhat airy, and I couldn't feel anything, not even emotion. I sat down (in any way I could), and slumped.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    Natsirt didn't know where he was, was he dreaming? voices from everywhere could be heared, and then he saw that Articuno-morph, or no? Was it a feather? It was fighting against a flaming arrow, or no, that Magmar-morph. The world vanished for a calm bird song and the shuddering of an eruption. Natsirt opened his eyes and saw an Articuno-morph. Natsirt became angry. "It was my time"

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    "No, it wasn't." I said my voice barely above a whisper."If it was, I would not have been able to help. That is how my feathers work, if your not suposed to die they'll save you, not if your supose to. Even if you were at your time I wouldn't let you die. Death is something I can't bear, my people are gone because of it."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    I stared up at the cliff, My eyes closed and nothing but bad memories flowing throagh my head, I knew that the power was not far, I could sence it like a bug could sence movement. I jumped the cliff with ease, but couldnt bear to run up the rest of the climbable but steep cliff. I slowly walked up the cliff, wondering If I weas doing the right thing, but no! it was too late to be having 2nd thoughts. I had had this plan for many a year and was gonna stick by it. eventually I came to the top of the cliff, and looked from the top of it, I must have been about 5 miles upwards, I looked across the seas to where the power was.......to the island I had been stranded on for 8 long years.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Come on, we need to help fight that magmar-morph." 'If he's not already defeated.' I look at the other morphs, the ones I promised to help because that way I could keep an eye on them. "Well? Are we going?"

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I started to grow impatient; not only could I not get out, but I couldn't even tell what was going on outside. I found out that I was in a cyber world, possibly in a Porygon- or Porygon2-morph's dimension. If I get let out soon enough, I should thank him for keeping me protected from whatever provoked me in this state in the first place. Then again, he was a bit of a hindrance of my quest.

That Magmar-morph... I couldn't keep my mind off him. He wanted the power for something evil, I could tell by the look in his eyes. The Electrike- and Articuno-morphs were more benign than him, for sure. I couldn't get a good look at the Mew-morph; for all I know, he could be with either one of them. I started to recover from any damage that might have been done. It was easier to stand and walk without feeling fatigue, so I took out my katana and made sure it was in good condition still. My sheath wasn't as good as my sword, but I couldn't blame it for being old and scarred It held a sword several generations before me. I placed my sword back in its sheath and stood, contemplating what might happen next.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC- thine eyes, very good RP post 'gives rep'

I continued to stare on, that island brought bckpinful memories, but it also brought back good memories, of a tiome when I was in control of the power, i was daydreaming for a while, until I came back to my senses, I had an evil obsessed look in my eye, and jumped straight down the cliff........towards the sea!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back