• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokEmoticons

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
Years
  • Hi everyone, I made some changes to the original Pokemon sprites and made tham into PokEmoticons. :)

My first target is Oshawott, since he looks easy to do~ =P

Sorry if they don't look good... This is my first attempt at spriting ! XD

I had to post the sprites as attachments because my computer won't allow me to post any pictures straight from the internet... ;_;

There is still more, I can't upload them all in one shot~ I'll have to wait until someone's posted so a won't break the rule of bumping a thread.

Pikachewy

Years
  • Um... He's face is sort of blank so I thought he would be a good one to start with, looks easy~ XD

Thanks for your compliments! ^^ :cer_wink:

Any suggestions on who I should do next? I ran out of ideas~ =P

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Really, theese look totaly awesome
    some need work though

now.. Spheal?

[spoilers]sadly this isnt 4 orignial sprites[/sprites]

Years
  • There isn't four original scratch sprites, just edits. I'll give you some time to sprite some more, you can sprite things such as females, or attempt a repose, etc. Something fresh, new and preferably scratch. Keep spriting! :D

Pikachewy

Years
  • Oh yes... Hopefully I'll have time to sprite some more, in the school holidays, which is in 2 weeks time. :cer_frown: Do I have more than 1 week?

Thanks for the info! ^^'

BTW, I found that if I typed in the code for the smiley it can be posted! XD

Pikachewy

Years
  • Thanks everyone! :P I'll try to keep up the work~ Sorry for the long time not updating ... I haven't got time just at the moment... Don't worry though I'll update this as soon as I can! :cer_blush:

Back