• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokenitro

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Stop getting off-top Jirachi Master, this isn't the place and I think you should no better then to SPAM in a thread so stop.

I understand why Kyo is mad, I now the history and I don't think one should be forced or really even should forgive someone for what they have said and how they have acted.

I know why Raikou is hated so much, if you don't know well then go get OT somewhere else, because this is a waste of Kyo's thread and all he wanted was a rating on his site, not staff members or people criticising him for not liking someone.

Kyo, I will gladly help you with your site for right now :)

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Kyo said:
    you don't know how many chances did i give him Yes, no chances because I've done nothing, the day, when he was warning me on aim, that it almost got me to 100%a lie, than he did it again another dayanother lie, than he got a fight with me and blaze on aimfight with blaze over misunderstanding, not with you, and we gave him a chanceno you didn't, and now his talking bad about my site and my momi didn't, it was spammer with same isp. my isp has shared ip ,on my site, and saying it wasn't himit wasn't, forget him, i am never giving him a chance.ok,fine by me

Sugestion to Pokenitro, = Your site would be much better with better spelling and grammar, if it had better spelling/grammar, i would give it rating 8/10.

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    k, now make fun of my grammar, o i fixed the text size.

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I'm not making fun at grammar, I'm just suggesting a thing that would make your site better.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Heh,

You two, I just think you should stick out of each others threads, it always turns to flaming with you guys if not here on AIM or MSN.

Nitro grammar could be better, but hey do what ever you think is right.

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i could make new content, with better grammar and spelling, since the one i am using now is old, but i am to lazy, it would take a lot of my time

Back