• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokenitro

kyo

Dragon master
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i am just here to tell you that, my site move, we are still hosted by the same host, they just decided to change name and domain, now our new link is click here , or you can access our site by pokenitro.tk, and i am thinking of putting my tag board, on the page index and a poll, tell me what you think.

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    It is a nice small site :), I just wonder what it will look like in a year....

I notice you change layouts very frequently, maybe you can ask Shawn or someone to make you a good layout that is suitable for all?

Blaze's Rating: 4/10

Why? Was alot better how it used to be but right now it seem's PokeNitro hasn't been your main focus like it usually was over the summer.

Hope This Helps So I Can Give It A Better Grade In The Future!

~Blaze

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Blaze said:
    It is a nice small site :), I just wonder what it will look like in a year....

I notice you change layouts very frequently, maybe you can ask Shawn or someone to make you a good layout that is suitable for all?

Blaze's Rating: 4/10

Why? Was alot better how it used to be but right now it seem's PokeNitro hasn't been your main focus like it usually was over the summer.

Hope This Helps So I Can Give It A Better Grade In The Future!

~Blaze
    hey at least give it a 6 is not that bad
    :( , yes i did focus more on summer, because i didn't got to school and i have a lot of free time, but now , i have no staff, to update the site with news

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    I guess I will help with news, until you get a staff,

It is the least I can do for the times you have helped me.

~blaze

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    yes is great , i am hosted by shawn.

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i can't get staff here, than the mod will closed my thread.

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    Actually you have to pay for HostXG so I don't think you will like it very much ^^

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    look, i don't want staff that are friends with dark raikou, as he is my enemy now

Crazzy

A GOOD MEMBER XD
    Years
  • Hmmm... DarkRaikou makes bad freinds quik... Anyway its an alright layout but to redish for me. See ya

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    so please tell me what you think, should i put a tag board and a poll on my page index.

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    um... *steps in*

DarkRaikou "Tha Enemy" rating...

Layout -- 7/10 Nice, unique layout, maximises the strength of red (if that made sense, lol)
    Content -- 6/10 Succint, yet good content. Just the spelling and grammar lets it down
    News -- 8/10 Going off what I saw of it previously, news is usuallu good and unique.

OVERALL RATING - 7/10 I would definately reccomend this site ^__^

PS. I don't wanna be enemies, but if that is what you want, then I cannot stop you :(

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    you don't know how many chances did i give him, the day, when he was warning me on aim, that it almost got me to 100%, than he did it again another day, than he got a fight with me and blaze on aim, and we gave him a chance, and now his talking bad about my site and my mom ,on my site, and saying it wasn't him, forget him, i am never giving him a chance.

Back