• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeRemix

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2005
    I'm not sure where to sign up to create an RP so I'll put it In my thing Please close if not accepted

Name: Julian
    Description: Wears a red-orange hoodie and pants that look like Blaziken's legs
    Personality: my personality is a mystery even to me
    History: his parents went on a trip and never came back so he vowed to find them
    Other:
    RPG sample: Never done one

The Plot:
    Julian's parents went on a trip to Bruenn and never returned,your mission is to search hoenn bruenn johto and kanto to find his parents and deafeat all the evil orcanizasions along the way.

To join fill this form out

NAME: (your carachter's name)
    PERSONALITY: (just your carachters acts)
    HISTORY: ( A brief history of your player)
    DESCRIPTION: ( give a trainer sprite or describe your carachter's looks)

Please join

Years
    name:envy
    personality:sassy
    history:she works in shop
    brown eyes ande this is not aproved close.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    NAME: Charlette
    PERSONALITY: Polite, Mannerly, Graceful
    HISTORY:Charlette comes from a wealthy family, who's taught her to be a polite and mannerly girl, 'proper' as her father's business partners would say. Charlette is trying to become an accomplished trainer, much to her family's dismay, but she can't resist but help the people along the way who need her. (Can you say *cough* ash *cough*)
    DESCRIPTION:
    PokeRemix
    (Charlette in her trainer clothes and her formal clothes/what she used to wear)

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Name: Scar (male Raichu)
    Region: unknown
    Human/Poke: Pokemon
    Personality: This cute Raichu isn?t that cute you think first. Behind his smile he hides the wish to be a Pokemon of a very good trainer, so he is very cheeky to "new" trainer if he meets one.. This Pokemon has some special-abilitys, cause it?s one of Team Rockets experiments, but he has forgotten his past.
    History: Until now, walking throw the wood, looking for new adventures...
    Description: Look at my signature (Scar)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Dude, that sign up sheet was better than yours x3

NAME: Ken'ichi [Ken]
    PERSONALITY: Liek, i dunno know. if i relly need it, just PM me or sumthing.
    HISTORY: he loved a gurl who drowneded
    DESCRIPTION: Whoa he is HOTTTTT! Liek 6 pak and evrythng. his hare is blond.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Hey legoman, i would use your sheet, but it isn?t the right sheet to sign in as pokemon... And i hope i can be one.... ^^

@katsuro: thx

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Ok, as you want. too bad, i never played a pokemon. Would be fun. If some Pokemons are needed, call me. I wish you much fun...

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    NAME: Ellie
    PERSONALITY: Cute, Loving, Caring
    HISTORY: Ellie's mother and father were killed by pirates, whom she does not know of. She was raised by Dragonair and water Pokemon, and is now second of of the Elite Four.
    DESCRIPTION: She cares for other humans kindly, although very harsh when battling. You never want to be her rival. Dispite her cute cover, she secretly likes Ken.

(Please remove if unacceptable or tell me.)

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Legoman, am I accepted? We could start with our group now or shall we wait for a total of eight?

EDIT: I may be gone when you start. PM me when you start.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ken walked down the rode and smiled.

"Wat a beutiful day!!!"

he just cept waking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back