• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeRemix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I walked around the gardens near my home.

Well, I guess you couldn't really call it a 'home'.

I could still see it, though I was well a mile away.

I was wearing my dress, because my father was home today, and well, pants just don't agree with him.

I groaned and sank to my feet

"It's so warm out here." I said, hoping no one was watching me being in such a position as squatting. "Especially with this dress on."

I sighed, and got back to my feet.

I looked around my hometown of Violet, spotting Falkner still flying with his pokemon.

I shook my head at him, though he was too far away.

I'd known him for awhile now. He was always very nice to me.

On the rare occasions I saw him anyway.

I sat down on a nearby bench, glad to at least get off my feet.

I glanced back up, but Falkner was long gone by then.

I could've sworn this was the most boring day of my life.

(Dude, is this place literate? Because, judging from the words spewing out of Katsuro's mouth, I'm highly doubtin it. And, katsuro, I have a question for you. Of no offense, I was wonderng if you've ever roleplayed. I don't think Legoman has, because he doesn't have an RP sample. Just a few questions. You don't have to answer any of them.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2005
    hey get out of the way my parents have gone missing!I need to get to new bark

julian yells as he passes DA

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC:

Dark Aquarius, CONGRATS! =D YOU REALIZED I'M A NOOB! (Or at least was acting as one) I can't believe no one mentioned it off earlier. Obviously no one here recognized me. (I don't roleplay very often at PC) In reality, I'm a RPing vet, and have two guides about it here.

So...this roleplay needs help. First off, there is NO WAY I should've been accepted. Anyone who says "liek" is out right off the bat. Just a HUGE suggestion.

And also: don't add a "RP Sample" if you have no clue what the heck you're doing. It just makes you look like more of a newbie. And what is a carachter? Use spellcheck if you really can't spell~

So...this roleplay needs help ;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *sigh*

This needs to be closed. legoman : go check out some "How to RP" guides ~.~;

*reports*

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2005
    NOOOOOOO we were fine before why didn't you say this before you joined :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Because I wanted to see if you'd really let me into your RP ~.~;

It was the final test for newbie ness =O

Kurosaki

Bleh, this RP didn't have enough to call a plot to begin with. There are a lot of RP guides out there, go read them. You can find them in the "Helpful Links for New RPers" Thread.

(-C.L.O.S.E.D-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back