• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: PokeScape

Years
  • PokeScape

Overview
    PokeScape is based on the MMORPG RuneScape, This hack contains a story revolving around evil team HAM, the chaos elemental & Monster VS Monster Championships. Which includes over 900+ custom RuneScape Monsters which replace Pokemon.

Features

• - Story and region based off the content of Gielinor in RuneScape.
      - Evil Team H.A.M.
      - There are over 900+ Custom RuneScape Monsters.
      - Over 100+ Trainers Sprites & 200+ Overworld Sprites
      - Custom music for every town and route.
      - Many unique branching evolution lines. Including new evolution methods!
      - Battle Engine, containing all moves & abilities up to Gen 7 of Pokemon.
      - The Physical / Special / Status split
      - New Typing based off RuneScape Rune Types.
      - New custom moves & abilities based on RuneScape.
      - New custom items based off RuneScape.
      - Breeding mechanic, ability breeding two different species together.
      - 2 Game Modes, Open World & Story Mode. (WIP)
      - Mega Evolution.
      - HMs are replaced with key Items.
      - ...among many other things.

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Known Bugs
    Spoiler:

Download
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet. This looks really cool.

It's funny - I was just talking to my wife the other day about how I think it'd be cool to have a Pokemon game set in medieval/fantasy setting.
    This sounds like a fantastic concept, and it looks like it has some great original art. I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    This looks amazing! This reminds me of the League of Legends romhack that went rhis route; sure, some of the game was janky imo, but it captured the source material well. From what I've seen jere, y'all are doing the same.

Hopefully you all continue this.

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
    Years
  • I know nothing about Runescape, but this looks really cool regardless! I'mma have to keep an eye on this one. :)

Out of curiosity, since there are new types, is there a new type chart or is this a sort of Sweet situation where the types are just reskinned? Genuinely curious.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Is there a guide to evolution methods? I see there are many new ways but I don't know which pokemon needs which one

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2023
    I've never been a fan of fakemons, but this romhack is incredible! Congrats on releasing this project, I hope that, most of all, you have fun with it! If not, what's the point?

Days
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    Absolutely stunning! Did you make this from a decompliation or by modifying the original rom?

Days
    • Seen Jul 10, 2023
    Is there any difference between story mode or open world??? Is it same or different... What should i choose?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Damnn this is crazy!!! I just got done lookin at a Pokemon/Yugioh crossover so Right when i read "Pokescape" i thought "theres no way this is a mix of Pokemon and Runescape" and there it is. Definitely trying this any recommendation on story or open world?

Back