• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke'sonas: What Pokemon do you consider yourself?

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
  • As the title says. What Pokemon do you feel represents you? Not because you think they "look cool" or whatever, but because they seriously represent you in some way, whether it be personality, looks, or whatever. Oh, and please no legendaries. That's just boring. Be creative.
    Please give a reason for your choice. <3

If it isn't painfully obvious, my Poke'sona is Weavile. Reasons:
    -I always wear black, and my friends call me "mysterious." Being a dark Pokemon, it certainly follows suit.
    -I prefer cold weather to hot weather, and Weavile's subtype is Ice.
    -They're known for mercilessness. This is a fault of mine, but I can be this way.
    -Weavile can be solitary, another trait shared.

Now, what Pokemon can you associate yourself with?

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    This is a very interesting question and one that I had never considered before. If any pokemon I would probably say Riolu.

My Reasoning:

• I wear the color blue all the type and a Riolu is mainly the color blue.
    • Riolu is a baby pokemon and I am as hyper as a child at times.
    • Riolu can see emotions through waves of aura and I'm a pretty good judge of character.
    • Steadfast increases a Riolu's speed if it flinches and I am a pretty fast person.

Years
  • I feel that houndoom would, in a way. it's a fire-type, which I consider to be extreme and hyper at some times. it's also a dark-type, which shows another quieter side to me. also, it'd pretty lonesome and independent. it doesn't need someone to guide it along all the time.
    additionally, I'd say a shiny houndoom too, because it's got a similar colour scheme to the clothes I wear. blue and grey definitely, although orange not so much.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Slowking, it's just a chill bro and pretty intelligent too. It looks like the type to be alone and be ok but also inviting.

Otherwise Absol, it looks chill as well and just wants to snuggle you but it gets a bad image to it and keeps creating disaster when it doesn't mean to.

Back