• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Pokéshop 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Don't ban him, we wuv him. Everybody make a human chain around Darcy! Quick! >_<

The tool seems nice. :)
    I may not do any D/P hacking until at least a map editor for it is released. :\
    I heard from gabe_k that they made some kind of prototype one? :\
    Well, have you gotten the codes to make an alpha one?
    That would be cool to see a map editor released to the publec for D/P. :)
    Anyways, GL with the other tools~

thx lol. the map editor... ehhhhhh.... i'll say we do have some data, and that's all i'll say. PM gabe. he's protective of his baby.. >_<

Last edited:
    Years
  • You are, single handedly, the most immature little twat I've ever seen on the internet. Get over your self, dip ****. Why the **** do you think you're better than everyone else? Burn in hell you tool!

I'd imagine this is how a conversation with you:

Code:
    Me: Hey
    score_under: I use my own script editor.
    Me: That's great... -.-
    Me: How are you?
    score_under: I use my own script editor.
    Me: Yeah, but it's ****.
    score_under: Yeah, but... I use my own script editor.

---------------

On topic: Good job on the tool Mike. Thanks for the credit, and such.

I guess you can all take this as me quiting PC, since I'm clearly banned now. :P
    That's because score_-_under is an old IRL robot from a chat channel... After he got retired he couldn't stop acting like that... But If you use some of the commands he might understand it...

Since we are posting funny msn logs with dartahtron her:
    Code:
    Sebastian says:
    Are you Busy?
    Darthatron says:
    Yes.

I just thought you might wanted to know that....

@Mike I'll have to give you credits else my post is spam (Stupid rules): Ya no wat ya tool need?
    Spoiler:

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • You know that post by Forgotten Memory? It really doesn't help that most of Pokéspam turn out to be Me-haters.
    EDIT @ post below:

I was referring more to Darthatron's little flip-out. Which is half-removed now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • What the hell did I do to you, other than make my layout not conform with your mobile browser? Get out of my topic and stop arguing.

Thanks.

Should this program automatically update itself, or no?

I added held item editing into the Trade Editor, and fixed a couple bugs. Everything included should work perfectly now. Simply uninstall the previous version and install this one. Sorry if I post this twice, the forums are kind of glitching out on me.

Anyway, this is the last update before 1.5 or 2.0, which will be released shortly after Gabe gets back.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not to mention, no offense, but are you guys like, not intelligent? That's like saying Photoshop isn't useful, because you can make anything you make in their pixel by pixel in Microsoft Paint. Who needs a camera phone when they can have their home phone, a really long phone cord, and an old Polaroid.

Suites and all-in-ones have never been useful, nor employed in professional environments in recent history. Sorry, I guess I should quit programming.

Okay, I just had to say that, as it was like, the eight time I pointed out how stupid that comment was.

And yeah, we'll be adding more.

When a comment has been made, and answered, don't re-post it. It's spam. Okay? I don't mind 1 or 2, but it's like, you guys make the same comment over and over again. It gets aggravating, right?

On the other hand, we'd love ideas of new features to add (not that they'll be added automatically, it takes time), and new aspects of the user interface to take into consideration. We'd love to improve the program for you all, but it just really doesn't help to post completely ignorant comments, like "You Stole Theze111!!!!11omgOmgomdgomg", or "All these tools r been made b4... nublet", or even "Nice tuuL dood". There's a reason people who simply say "10/10 rf4rf" get banned on graphic design forums.

cjdogger

Shiny Catcher
    Years
  • This is great, i've made an unfinished hack and this really helped, great work!
    Suggestions-
    You could add to it a Sprite editor, that would be cool just to be able to upload sprites, have some pre-done sprites and/or sprites already in the game usable. Like changing the trainer's sprite to the rival's and changing the rival's to trainer's, e.t.c

Years
  • cjdogger, although this is a common suggestion, you did give me an idea. It would certainly be an interesting idea to add in overworld editor packages, or something; a file type produced and loaded by our program that held changes to the overworld in a blank (default, unedited) Diamond or Pearl ROM. Kind of like a template. Hey, we could do that for most, if not all, of the editors included in this suite, but it would be, I think, than a normal IPS patch. Instead of saying "change these things in the file", you're just saying "change certain elements of the suite UI to these", which would take just as long once it's on your computer, obviously, because they're both changing the ROM at the same pace (or the IPS patch would be quicker). The advantage as I see it, though, would be the transfer time between computers. A new, quicker, legal way to transfer ROM edits for Diamond and Pearl from computer to computer.

Anyway, to answer your initial suggestion, we'll be adding anything we can into the next release, but specific tools are kind of hard to have a set date for, since we don't have everything pre-coded, and the instant we have something coded, I try to work it into the program (I have a lot of spare time). The most helpful suggestions are ones related to the UI of the program. Easy or difficult, anything to make the program easy to use is always something we can use ideas on. We're the programmers, not just the users, so our views on ease of use are slightly biased, even though we know exactly what tools and such need to be added (and we would even if 30 people didn't PM us asking for a map editor every day)...

I'm actually also working on a ROM compression program for Diamond and Pearl, so if anyone comes out with a Nintendo ROM Compressor, they stole my idea. kthxbye!!11lol.

Wow, that post was unorganized and fun. >.<

Last edited:
    Years
  • cjdogger, although this is a common suggestion, you did give me an idea. It would certainly be an interesting idea to add in overworld editor packages, or something; a file type produced and loaded by our program that held changes to the overworld in a blank (default, unedited) Diamond or Pearl ROM. Kind of like a template. Hey, we could do that for most, if not all, of the editors included in this suite, but it would be, I think, than a normal IPS patch. Instead of saying "change these things in the file", you're just saying "change certain elements of the suite UI to these", which would take just as long once it's on your computer, obviously, because they're both changing the ROM at the same pace (or the IPS patch would be quicker). The advantage as I see it, though, would be the transfer time between computers. A new, quicker, legal way to transfer ROM edits for Diamond and Pearl from computer to computer.

Anyway, to answer your initial suggestion, we'll be adding anything we can into the next release, but specific tools are kind of hard to have a set date for, since we don't have everything pre-coded, and the instant we have something coded, I try to work it into the program (I have a lot of spare time). The most helpful suggestions are ones related to the UI of the program. Easy or difficult, anything to make the program easy to use is always something we can use ideas on. We're the programmers, not just the users, so our views on ease of use are slightly biased, even though we know exactly what tools and such need to be added (and we would even if 30 people didn't PM us asking for a map editor every day)...

I'm actually also working on a ROM compression program for Diamond and Pearl, so if anyone comes out with a Nintendo ROM Compressor, they stole my idea. kthxbye!!11lol.

Wow, that post was unorganized and fun. >.<

There has been a ROM trimmer for DS for a long time -.- Also, for the OW editor, I've told you before, it's just textures. The OWs, while not detailed, are actually just models, and the textures are just like the textures on any other model in any other DS game that uses BMD0 models.

Years
  • Not to this extent, though. I approximated a 10-15 MB size. And dude, Gabe, if you know how to make one, explain it to Josh. I don't understand it, and you've tried to explain it to me, like, 30 times. >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back