• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokespecial, emerald???

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I think it will be Wally ^^;; there arnt any new charecters in the new Emerald Game, and Wally is... green. mabey he'll get a "code name" or somthing like that XD

Years
    Wally already has a name--Wally... it should be someone whose name is Emerald...has to be an original character! An original character with some secrets, maybe... XD

Tweak

emerald, hair color green, eyes green, clothes...then her starter would be bulbasaur? but then what would gary/green have? this is a problem...

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2004
    Zapchu said:
    if we were to make up something ...

emerald, hair color green, eyes green, clothes...then her starter would be bulbasaur? but then what would gary/green have? this is a problem...
    Sound looks good! Green is my most like color! Hmm... Starter pokemon...
    Bulbasaur,Chikorita or other green pokemon...

Tweak

No her/him starter would be Trecko if there is going to Emerald

oh yea, i kept on getting confused with leaf green and emerald version. O_O; i guess it is treecko!

let's make emerald part of some evil evil oraganization pitted against the world... XD kyakakakakakaka!!!

Tweak

wally ...has to be the weirdest name. o_O; wow... well he does have green hair. he starts off with a ralts, i guess that's sorta greenish...

Back