• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokesprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What the hell are you people even doing?

Firstly, these sprites are terrible. Even as far as fusions go, these are poor quality.

Secondly, what the hell are they resized for? You don't resize sprites, especially in any way that blurs the images when resizing.

this thread is just about random spriting (with actual Pokemon D/P/Pt HG/SS sprites not Mystery Dungeon or others)you've been making and requests for spriters! you can dicuss things on here and unless I call it spam it is not spam...
    We already have a thread about random spriting, it's called the Spriters Showcase / Discussion Thread. Also, you can't do requests here, and I'm pretty sure everything in this thread is indeed spam, despite what you may think.

RULES:
    No spam
    No discussing things that are not Pokemon-related
    follow these rules
    I'm sorry, but am I the only one that finds this hilarious? Get it? Because he broke the real forum rules making this thread. LOL.

k, I'm done. Sorry for the borderline mini-modding. This was just too much fun to pass up.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • It's really unlikely that this thread's going to stay open. I'd do something but it's going to be locked before I'd be finished. Not to mini-mod, but you should read the rules before posting or you could get into trouble. D:

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
  • @Gary...I didn't see any spam on this page... all of it fits the theme and I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR SPRITE FUSIONS!!! HOW GOOD ARE YOU?!?!!? THESE ARE JUST MINOR ONES!!

@Arishoz... I read the rules! I didn't see anything that is bad on this page...

@DSoL... show me any of your sprites that you've made... I would like to add you on the team!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    OK then I just PM'd the... person... who im supposed to PM... I just forgot that rule before I made this thread...

By "forget" the rule what you meant is you've never read them, amirite?

You didn't ask permission
    no sprite shops
    this thread is full of spam

I could go on but I really am out of patience with people here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back