• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokesprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingArmag

Muser
Years
  • Hi peoples!!
    this thread is just about random spriting (with actual Pokemon D/P/Pt HG/SS sprites not Mystery Dungeon or others)you've been making and requests for spriters! you can dicuss things on here and unless I call it spam it is not spam...
    I dont have many rules except for these...

RULES:
    No spam
    No discussing things that are not Pokemon-related
    follow these rules

and to join the club of people that can do these requests just post on of your sprites or do somebody's request...

I will do the requests... sometimes... maybe...

PEOPLEZ INZ THEZ CLUBZ:KingArmag....

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
  • It is for spriting... It is kinda like Pokeanimate except just instead of animations it is Pokemon sprites from D/P/Pt HG/SS mixed together :D

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
    Years
  • It is for spriting... It is kinda like Pokeanimate except just instead of animations it is Pokemon sprites from D/P/Pt HG/SS mixed together :D
    Kay, but just so we know your not doing it just to steal the sprites, you make the first one....

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
  • Sure, I can do that... Ill have it done today... maybe...

OK im finished with the sprite! except I can't put it in my post... help?

Last edited:

Puppier

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    trouble

You have to find a file hosting location.
    Try googling "Eclipse 2D game maker file hosting" (I would post a link but i can't)

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
  • OK I finally got it...
    but not with the eclipse thing... that is a RPG maker...
    I used Picasion...
    here it is!!
    08c8ecbd53b16075527e8501fb3d8405.gif

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
  • OK I finished mine :D sorry it took so long, I just got back from dinner...
    Here it is!
    2c3695df8310e94d566e4f73dc85c299.gif

yeah... its kinda weird... I used the... crown-thing thats on giratina's head for the horns and giratina's *arms* that run down his body for those things that are on the... wing-things

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
  • OK I finished mine :D sorry it took so long, I just got back from dinner...
    Here it is!
    2c3695df8310e94d566e4f73dc85c299.gif

yeah... its kinda weird... I used the... crown-thing thats on giratina's head for the horns and giratina's *arms* that run down his body for those things that are on the... wing-things
    I couldn't get a start. It looks like a shiny Rayquaza that got thrown into the Distortion/Torn/whatever world!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back