• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pokewalker: do you use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    When I first saw it i was like "OMG AWESOME IDEA" but it seems like now in practice I hardly ever remember to take it with me and I'm rather lazy about switching my pokemon in and out for leveling or anything.

.-.

Anyone else feel like that?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    I do use it sometimes , and often forget to take the pokemon off it haha

♥Sweetheart™

爱是永远
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Then I got it and I'm like... eh.
    It looks so cheap, and I'm worried I'll break it, so I put it in my 'pokèmon drawer' where it will spend the rest of its life.
    I used it once.

pokemonloverXD

I love Ash!
    Years
    When I got the Pokewalker I was like:"OMG! OMG! It's a Pokewalker! It's a Pokewalker! So COOL!!! Gotta transfer my Pokemon into this thing!!! Woopie!"
    Then after a few days:"Argh! garbage!" *threw the Pokewalker away*
    After that I've never use that thing again

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I literally haven't even put the batteries in it and I've had heart gold since my spring break lol.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I've used it once.
    I might use it again,but I don't know.
    takes alot of work to transfer Pokemon.....

Years
    It feels like I'm going to crush it easily, and it really is like a Pokemon Pikachu 3 to me in that the screen sucks, but I use it when I'm bored and away from HeartGold.

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
    I /always/ use it, lol. It goes with me everywhere. You can get some good Pokemon from it + it's a good distraction when you're somewhere out and bored.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I would use it, had I not lost it. It's a nice little feature, and you can get some good items from it. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I actually bring my Pokéwalker almost everywhere. I forget it maybe... 4 days out of a month?

Only issue is, I never remember to take the Pokémon/watts off the Pokéwalker. XD So when I could be levelling everyday, I end up levelling maybe once a week. And I don't get many steps since I've got a desk job so... there's very little walking involved. I'm lucky to get 2k steps in a day. D:

In all, it's probably not worth it to bring around everywhere but I do anyway, haha.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i might if i had 1 =/
    got my SS from gamestop...

Volumknappen

Legendary Pokenoob
    Years
    Pokewalkah! ;D

i might if i had 1 =/
    got my SS from gamestop...

Hmm, got my SS from Gamestop too. I have one? But i got it from Gamestop in Norway..

I use it sometimes, only when im going out for the day.
    The annoying thing with this is that i often lose it, and when i have a good Pokemon that i need it kinda sucks.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Hmm, got my SS from Gamestop too. I have one? But i got it from Gamestop in Norway..

I use it sometimes, only when im going out for the day.
    The annoying thing with this is that i often lose it, and when i have a good Pokemon that i need it kinda sucks.

yea, well mine was a used 1, and the person who traded it in at gamestop didnt trade in the pokewalker with it =(

at the time i hadn't even heard of a pokewalker, and it wasn't in it's orginal case. it was $10 cheaper than a new 1, so i bought it...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back