• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen PokeWalker inspiration?

Years
    Not yet. But when I get the game in about 2-3 days when it comes out over here, i'll probably be taking my dog on more walks, it'll give my big bro a chance to actually go up town for a drink XD

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
    well yes and no,

yes cuz i get to see how meny steps and capture some pokes and items

no cuz either way since the weather has finally become warm a bunch of my friends and i started playing soccer.

last time we played, i log about 21000+ steps

togepi was very content haha XDDD

King!

better
    Years
    >.>'
    '<.<
    Don't tell...but...yeah, I use it. To the extent where I made a 'course' to walk around in circles in my basement. shhhhhh

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    >.>'
    '<.<
    Don't tell...but...yeah, I use it. To the extent where I made a 'course' to walk around in circles in my basement. shhhhhh

I'm not gonna lie, I like that idea lol

Yes, it has motivated me to go and work out again, do I need to, not really, but with the pokemon bonus, why not?!

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I wear mine to work. I take the Pokémon with the lowest level in my party on a stroll. Then, when I'm on break or if it's not busy, I search for Pokémon or items.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Aw, that stinks man, I feel like if you contact nintendo/gamefreak, they might be able to send you another one.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Since I only got HG today, I havn't yet used the Poke'Walker. =P But I feel inspried enough to go out on more walks now. =3

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    yes I will be doing. I think i's a good idea - to make Nintendo look good, and for it's fans to keep fit (unless you're one of those lazy fat messes that cba)

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
    Years
    I used it a ton, the first week I bought SS, but I haven't used it in awhile. I need to, though. I'm starting to lose my pokemon spirit... I haven't been in the mood to play, lately. D: I just beat Celadon's gym and I started geting bored and now I'm still bored... Blah. I love Pokemon, though. I can't quit!

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I had started running to get in shape before the next soccer season, but I've had some trouble doing it consistently. When I got my PokeWalker, I kind of want to go outside and just fun and run around and it makes work more fun (although it helps when I have some sort of ball). XD

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Hasnt it got something in it to stop cheating by shaking it?
    Yes and now, It doesn't Constantly count steps, if its stop n go for awhile its not going to start counting again for awhile, and if its "moving" too fast, or the person is shaking it too hard it will stop counting, if you shake it you have to move it at a "walking like pace".

Back